Time-Saving Tips So You Can Play More RimWorld!

Started by RicRider, September 03, 2018, 02:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RicRider

1) Put your cream in first and then your coffee. Saves you having to wash a spoon!
2) Delete your Twitter and Facebook accounts.
3) Get a Mac or a Linux so you never have to reboot your computer again or turn off RimWorld in the background.

Now it's your turn! Give me some of your best time-saving tips so I can find ways to play more RimWorld!
##Coding Scrub##

gipothegip

4) Quit your job
5) Leave your wife
6) Abandon your kids

It has done wonders for me.
Should I feel bad that nearly half my posts are in the off topic section?

Listen1

7) Sleeping is optional.
8) You can eat and play at the same time
9) Use Reddit Discord's channel to pretend you have friends and balance the crippling depression that is being alone in the room with only the blue light shining towards your eyes.

scorlew

Quote from: gipothegip on September 19, 2018, 07:52:32 AM
4) Quit your job
5) Leave your wife
6) Abandon your kids

It has done wonders for me.

4)  I say retired prematurely, but that is just semantics
5)  Again semantics, who left whom is unimportant
6)  Kids?  Save even more time and skip that step

And my addition to the list:  insomnia adds several hours a day to your game time
Send lawyers, guns and money. 
                           -WZ

harperers

hey guys i have some top tipps on how to live in rimworld for the rest of your life

- live in your mothers basement, if she does not have a basement, then kill your mother and live off of the life insurance.
- ignore all previous needs and wants besides rimworld
- accept tynan as our lord and savior

Swarx

-Find a nutrient solution that you can connect to yourself intravenously
-Find another tube to pump stimulants directly into your bloodstream to keep you awake
-Replace your computer chair with a toilet so you never have to get up

CucumberedPickle

Find a way to overcome Death. Once you do that, Time has no effect on you and you can play Rimworld  until Entropy simply ends you non-stop.
The number of possible signatures there are might as well be, for practical use, infinite, yet I chose this one.

The Great Muffalo

* Make a program to ask your loved ones via text how they are doing, and then create an appropriate response ("That's good to hear!" works most of the time.)

* Make a program to pretend to be all your social media accounts, liking every selfie it finds and posting selfies that it finds on the internet that look remotely like yourself.

* Make a program to prank phone call 911, saying that there is a burglar sleeping in your bed, giving them a random local address each time.

* Make a program that plays a recording of your voice yelling "I've got a loaded shotgun, and I'm about to forcefully unload it if you don't get off my lawn this instant!", and hook it up to your doorbell.

* Make a program to make programs.
"I was chained up, only able to see shadows. They moved, they danced, they were my world. I couldn't turn my head, I couldn't face the light. But as soon as the light hit my face, I pitied those who were still looking at shapes made only of darkness."

mabor0shi

#1 never visit this forum or any other again

#2 sell all your possessions, buy a laptop and a panel van, drive to library, sleep in van, play rimworld in library when you are not busy begging for food or sleeping in van
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

ManHuntingSquirrel

-Get a pistol

-Install Rimworld on your brain so the only thing you see is Rimworld

-Before starting Rimworld,aim the pistol to your chest

-Call 911 and say you have been shot

-Start Rimworld as you shoot yourself

Congratulations,now you're in a coma in an hospital forever while playing Rimworld!
- The Squirrel-Llama Manhunting Association CEO