The Drunkard's Tavern.

Started by Yarkista, September 18, 2013, 05:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jakadasnake

Turning in for the night. I'll hand the forum back over to you guys. Sorry if the place is a mess, I brought my cat.

Yarkista

Yarkista

Quote from: Jakadasnake on September 24, 2013, 03:59:51 AM
Oh, man... I'm going rack up those bonus pints.

Indeed, a drink takes the edge off things.

Jakadasnake

Hopefully rimworld is one of said "things" in the near future :)

Yarkista

Jakadasnake

You gotta admit, it belonged here.

Yarkista

Quote from: Jakadasnake on September 24, 2013, 05:07:30 PM
You gotta admit, it belonged here.

Oh yes, t'was a slightly odd thread.

Jakadasnake

Is the name of this company pronounced like Onion? Ludyun? I imagine it to be. Yes, I shall pronounce it just so.

Tynan

With a long E, usually, but it doesn't really matter.

Because it's from the word "odeon".
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Jakadasnake

OH, awesome. I know what at least one of those things is.

Yarkista

Hypolite

Jakadasnake

If we're getting into phonetics, I imagine it to be somewhat like....

There was a period of time where people revelled in the streets. Days would blend into nights as everyone partied with drunken candor. In those days, the passing of time was marked by no one. There were no watches, scholars, or priests to take measure of what was then simply an abstract concept. Then, one day, all the alcohol ran out. People recognized the errors of their ways and everyone put on clothes and got jobs. Thus began a new era as the lewd eon came to its close.

Tynan

Quote from: Jakadasnake on September 25, 2013, 04:49:04 PM
If we're getting into phonetics, I imagine it to be somewhat like....

There was a period of time where people revelled in the streets. Days would blend into nights as everyone partied with drunken candor. In those days, the passing of time was marked by no one. There were no watches, scholars, or priests to take measure of what was then simply an abstract concept. Then, one day, all the alcohol ran out. People recognized the errors of their ways and everyone put on clothes and got jobs. Thus began a new era as the lewd eon came to its close.

Lewd eon indeed :)

Along with RimWorld, we're two for two with subtle sexual connotations in our product and company titles! I think maybe I'll make this a theme. I did want to make a hacking game called Meatspace some day....
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Jakadasnake