The Drunkard's Tavern.

Started by Yarkista, September 18, 2013, 05:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harpo99999

catter

I donno... mayb we shud giv up on this convrsashin. It went out of hand vry slowly.

harpo99999

go has a vudka, drunk size (note opposite of ID's kingdom's kigsize), iffn yous kan swim in it, it IS drunk size

vzoxz0

None of you are old enough to drink.

harpo99999

Quote from: vzoxz0 on October 12, 2018, 05:56:34 AM
None of you are old enough to drink.
either PROVE THAT LIE or retract it!
btw was born in 1963

dburgdorf

Quote from: harpo99999 on October 12, 2018, 04:31:36 PMbtw was born in 1963

Really? So was I.  July 22, to be exact.

... Which means I was conceived in late October of '62. Right in the middle of the Cuban Missile Crisis. My parents never confirmed it, but I have long suspected that I was an, "Oh, shit, the world's going to end..." baby.  :D
- Rainbeau Flambe (aka Darryl Burgdorf) -
Old. Short. Grumpy. Bearded. "Yeah, I'm a dorf."

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

catter

No wonder you are a grumpy dorf... Meanwhile I'm a cat of 2 years old, meaning I'm also ~24 years old in human years. You humans have nothing on me!

AllenWL

catter

*tries to snap*
*fails*
Darn it! Not only are you right, I can't snap!

mabor0shi

Catters have the opporsable ears though, so dat's...you know..good. Right? I meant the the ears can spun. And the hips too. Right? Is anyoney knowin what I mean? How it...how they can make a spins? *buurp*
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

catter

Well, I guess drinking is also bad for cats, cats live shorter lives, but it is all fun while it lasts...

ToXeye

Quote from: catter on December 08, 2018, 01:50:47 AM
Well, I guess drinking is also bad for cats, cats live shorter lives, but it is all fun while it lasts...

Reminds of the drunk cats from dwarf fortress...
https://www.pcgamer.com/how-cats-get-drunk-in-dwarf-fortress-and-why-its-creators-havent-figured-out-time-travel-yet/
Features everywhere!
e_  O:
/|   /|\

catter

Ok... that was... odd. Now if a cat actually drank a bottle of beer (or something harder) they would normally die. But you see, I'm no ordinary cat. *hic* I'm bigger brained. I'm good with a keyboard. And *hic* good with a stiff drink. However, since you are new here, welcome to the drunken tavern where ya drink and be marry until you get angry and start a fight, then vomit, then pass out. After that *hic* oh excuse me. After that you wake up, drink the blackest coffee and start drinking to forget your head pain. This *hic* is a place of fun. Say friend, where are you from?

harpo99999

ah's frum a cuntry whot got MORE pubs than churches (and on most if not all towns ut hoosially is a pub every second block, wher as the churhicks are hoosually honly 2-4 per town, ven da scities, da pubs are every scecond block)

Kegereneku

Quote from: harpo99999 on October 02, 2017, 04:24:18 AM
Annnnd another keg cracked, and drunkin
Why do you crack keg? what did I do to you?
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !