The Drunkard's Tavern.

Started by Yarkista, September 18, 2013, 05:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catter

-. ---   .... --- .-. ... . ...   ..-. --- .-.   -.-- --- ..-

ManHuntingSquirrel

-. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
- The Squirrel-Llama Manhunting Association CEO

catter

All your horse are glue and leather.

ManHuntingSquirrel

-. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
- The Squirrel-Llama Manhunting Association CEO

catter

Urg... i am sobering up too quickly... need more booze!

Pangaea

Quote from: Tynan on September 18, 2013, 05:35:48 PM
Well they're on a planet. They're already growing potatoes. Why not? And none of that synthahol crap.

Pan-Galactic Gargle Blasters?  ??? It must have been mentioned a zillion times :P

Anywho... My power supply blew up the other day. Died, at least. But the good girl was 12 years old, so I suppose it was bound to happen. Great device. Bought a new one today, a Corsair RM750x, and was relieved to learn nothing else had died.

(Yet also a little disappointed, oddly enough, because for a few days I've read up on the new toys from AMD, and getting tempted... would cost a bomb though)

harpo99999

need MOOR hyper pan-galactic gargle blasters mega sized, TOO soobar

catter

What's wrong with synthahol? It is a great source of drunkenness! Of course, the synthahol machine was "broken" at the time, but still! That plus a regular stiff drink could make me drunk again! In fact I'll go find another "broken" synthahol machine and bring it over.

Pangaea

Quote from: catter on October 18, 2019, 05:18:05 AM
What's wrong with synthahol? It is a great source of drunkenness! Of course, the synthahol machine was "broken" at the time, but still! That plus a regular stiff drink could make me drunk again! In fact I'll go find another "broken" synthahol machine and bring it over.

Don't forget a dash of chemfuel. It gives it some extra kick.

catter

No, that goes into the coffee along with gunpowder and mud.

harpo99999

gunpowder is for the BEER, to give it a bit of kick while still keeping you cool

Kirby23590

Beer Bombs? Does that exist? Or does it taste like barf?

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

catter

Do not eat beer bombs... they are only for creating a load of foam for those who like the foam. If you eat it, you will not be foaming. You will instead be dying. Death is a good way to put me off of the lighter drinks. So if you want there to be a shortage of the more stiff drinks, go ahead and eat it. More booze for me!

InterstellarOrbit

Blackbeard was said to drink gunpowder and rum to strike fear into his compatriots.

catter

And now he is dead. What a maroon...
However, all this talk gets me thirsty. Where are those drinks?