The Drunkard's Tavern.

Started by Yarkista, September 18, 2013, 05:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harpo99999

und anutha popin beer keg here

catter

Just had a thought... What kind of beer are we drinkin'? Is it the American beer or the European beer?

harpo99999

ah's drunkin aussie home brew (ju a week 10% inchool) has once tryed dat piss week yank (coloured water), but there was NO taste, the euro beers ar ok, the aussie comercials are good, but de homebrew is best

Ultrasnoop

bartender, brew me a fresh batch of tea would you.
i'll need it for my endeavors.

catter

TEA?! YOU ARE DRINKING TEA IN A DRUNKARD'S TAVERN?!?! HOW DARE YOU!!! DRINK YOUR BOOZE!

ToXeye

If I was able to drink alcohol, I would probably try mixing cheap vodka with cooled down tea.
Features everywhere!
e_  O:
/|   /|\

catter

If there is booze, the drink is welcome... That is why I sometimes drink a Long Island Iced Tea.

Pangaea

Is this thread just for pretending to be drunk, or can we post other stuff?

Think I needed a bit of a break from the World of Rim, and have picked up Stardew Valley again. Rather different game, but I do like the building aspects of both. After a slow and boring start, I eventually got back into it, and have had fun again. The pixelated graphics makes my head ache in long sessions, but it's a fun and good game. A new update was just released too, and it looks massive. Sadly we Linux users are second grate citizens on GOG too, so I don't have it yet. But maybe at some point before Xmas?

Also, I drink tea. Lots and lots of tea (not a coffee man).

ManHuntingSquirrel

The madlad actually did it. He added horses.
- The Squirrel-Llama Manhunting Association CEO

catter

Here's an idea that wouldn't ever work: make a thread based off of Weird Al's "Everything you know is wrong" song to keep on adding lyrics that are wacky.

harpo99999

catter, change from what ever you are NOT drunking to what you ust to drunkin, and drunk agin, ewe is ewestless

ManHuntingSquirrel

ChirpScree

Quote from: catter on November 26, 2019, 03:09:35 AM
If there is booze, the drink is welcome... That is why I sometimes drink a Long Island Iced Tea.

With all that's happening right now, it would make sense if you rather drink Ginger Tea with Honey than any other tea. :)

ManHuntingSquirrel

Samapple31

Hey there! If you drink 1000 bottles of beer, Your going to get drunk.
Born with pleasure and patience.