Official: Latin America Spanish | Español Latinoamericano

Started by zerstrick, August 14, 2020, 07:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zerstrick

Hola, desde hace un tiempo que vengo trabajando en la versión de español latino para Rimworld, adaptando todo el trabajo que hicieron antiguos compañeros (ver 1.0), a las nuevas versiones del juego (ver 1.1 y 1.2), para ello se ha creado un discord con el objetivo de coordinar a las distintas personas que se quieran unir  bien sea para ayudar a traducir, probar y reportar fallos, o simplemente contribuir aportando sugerencias clic aquí

Puedes descargar la última actualización de nuestra traducción aquí

Como latinoamericanos estamos muy acostumbrado a un dialecto muy distinto al de España por eso la importancia de crear nuestra propia versión para el disfrute de todos los miembros de hispano américa.

----

Hello, for some time I have been working on the Latin Spanish version for Rimworld, adapting all the work that former colleagues did(ver 1.0), to the new versions of the game(ver. 1.1 and 1.2), for this a discord has been created with the aim of coordinating the different people who want to join, so if you want to help translate, test and report bugs, or simply contribute by providing suggestions this is your place.

You can download the latest Latin America spanish translation files here

As Latin Americans we are very used to a dialect very different from that of Spain, which is why it is important to create our own version for the enjoyment of all members of Hispanic America.

Gegorri

Hi!

Hope I am presenting myself in the right place... I am following the guide uploaded by Tynan in order to be able to collaborate in the translation of the game into Latin American Spanish.

Gerónimo. 32 years orld. From Argentina. I've been playing Rimworld for a lot of years.

TheNoobgamer21613

Hola buenas, me presento ya que me gustaría ayudar en la traducción de rimworld, llevo bastante tiempo jugando y llevo tiempo con ánimos de querer contribuir a la traducción del juego, ahora sigo la guía de Tynan y espero poder ayudar de algo.