animal, social, bond, top of list not bottom

Started by Bobisme, September 09, 2018, 03:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobisme

when finding out who an animal is bonded with you can go via the animals social, the pawn the animal is bonded to should be at the top of the list, not at the bottom, when an animal has 40 cousins thrice removed, it is a hefty list to go through just to see the bond, i see bond as priority over an animals long lost cousin :P
i understand that you could just go via the pawns social*, but it is there in animal social and if it is going to be there, it should be on top :D
*You could go via pawns social, but if you have lets say ..'100' pawns and, you have the animal right there already..

StormGunner

Could be nice seeing the more useful information at the top, certainly. Meanwhile, I believe
you can easily see who the animal is bonded with at the animal tab.
Having 5 pyromaniac colonists taught me the importance of not using carpets everywhere.

Bobisme

unless someone that is not the bonded person is the animals master, then you have to go through the masters list and check for bond.
You can also see it when you click on a pawn and it will say 'not boogers master'

Limdood

I'm not sure if its a mod doing this for me, but on my animals tab, there is a column for Bond.  A heart will show if the animal has a master with a bond (basically, everything is fine here, except maybe not wanting to send that animal to its death) and a broken heart will show that the animal has a bond, but the bond isn't with its current master.

In either case, clicking the master button on the animal will show the list of colonists, with (bond) after the bonded master.

Even if it isn't a mod, i doubt this works on animals like cats which can have a bond, but not a master....or untrained pets with a bond (like a starter yorkie)

Bobisme

The heart's a mod, i don't have it :)
and yeah a cat is the perfect example, you may have to scroll through many cat relatives to get to the 'bigger issue' the bond :)