[1.3] [KV] Consolidated Traits [ModSync RW]

Started by Kiame, September 09, 2018, 12:10:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiame

Update:
I've gotten some time to actually play the game and finally give this mod some TLC.

Ironman, Tough, and Low Pain Tolerance have stayed the same but Ironman and Tough have been changed to Unstoppable and Ironman respectively. Tough and Ironman/Unstoppable can work together. The base game's Tough halves all incoming damage. This mod's Unstoppable/Ironman/Low Pain Tolerance determine how much damage a pawn can take before they're downed.

Sluggish/Swift Reflexes will not be added to generated pawns. These are still available for anyone that uses them with Prepare Carefully and to make sure this update does not break save games.

Quick Learner will not be added to generated pawns. It is still available for PC and save games.

Added far-sighed to go along with near-sighted and eagle-eyed.
Near-sighted has a -3 shooting acc, +2 melee to-hit, -10% workspeed
Eagle-eyed has a +5 shooting acc, +1 melee to-hit
Far-sighted has a +3 shooting acc, -2 melee to-hit, -10% workspeed

Patched some of the vanilla traits to have dislikes for other traits.

Shooting Accuracy and Melee Hit are now correct. From B18 to B19 they were switched from floats to ints.

Now that i know this mod better I do plan to re-incorporate Sluggish and Quick Learner in version 1.0 via patching.

bigheadzach

I don't suppose the code innately supports headgear (like glasses) negating a trait entirely? Would that be a new concept, trait-negating items/conditions?

Kiame

Update:
Added a Mod Settings page where users can specify how common each Trait is when pawns are generated randomly.

Kiame

Updated for 1.0
https://github.com/KiameV/rimworld-consolidatedtraits/releases/download/1.0/ConsolidatedTraits.zip

For anyone that's using a save created using B19 use the direct download version of the B19 version of this mod: https://github.com/KiameV/rimworld-consolidatedtraits/releases/download/B19/ConsolidatedTraits.zip

Added:
-Decent Learner and Slow Learner which joins Fast Learner to broaden leanring speeds for pawns

Updated:
-Deftly Dodger (previously Quick Reflexs) and Sluggish which now joins Nimble
Nimle has been changed to be 10 melee dodge chance to mirror sluggish's -10. Deflt Dodger is 20.

-Near and Far Sighted have been replaced by Cranial Nerve Palsy. There was a comment about Near/Far sight should be cured with eye replacements. To limit the scope of this mod i thought it better to find a different non-eye related condition that could cause vision difficulties. Cranial Nerve Palsy causes -4 shooting, -4 melee, and -20% work speed (please feel free to leave feedback on this one)

Kiame

Update:
Fixed the error about defining sleep disturbed twice when enabling Psychology

Kiame

Update:
Re-wrote the settings page and persisting of data. Should resolve the issue of settings not being applied on game load.

Kiame

Update:
When In-Game Def Editor is loaded, this mods settings will be disabled which allows everything to go through In-Game Def Editor instead

DiamondBorne

The newest version no longer allows ticking smaller font that let you see up to 9 traits. Is this normal? Or is it smaller font by default now?

Kiame

Kiame

Update:
Modified "low pain tolerance", "ironman", and "unstoppable" to include a damage factor as well as pain threshold to make each more applicable.

Killian_the_Red

Hello,
Didn't this mod allow you to edit the frequency of traits appearing in new pawns? Are you planning on putting that back in? It was really awesome!

Kiame

Hmm I didn't remove it.... Unless I did something stupid and didn't push it to the repo. Let me take a look in a bit

Killian_the_Red

Yeah I'm on 1.1 Whether it's high or low on the load order i'm not getting a mod settings page to access the feature.

Kiame

Do you by chance have the mod In-Game Def Editor installed? If so that's the reason these settings are hidden. Basically I added this same functionality into In-Game Def Editor and when both are enabled they'll conflict. Due to that, when Def Editor is enabled I disable this mod's setting page.