Any minecraft players?

Started by a89a89, March 03, 2014, 12:49:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Splinterbee

Yes. Not anymore tho. All the servers are modded and any servers with survival are factions with donators and you have to walk 15 min to find a tree
Video games, are pretty good

Kirid

I just wish they would finish the game. They released it, but still keep changing and adding things.
Now it's just tiny useless updates, maybe just because they like breaking compatability?
http://mcupdate.tumblr.com/post/82203913927/minecraft-1-7-9
You can't rollerskate in a muffalo herd

Yarkista

The only decent way to play minecraft is to start a new server with 5-10 friends, any public servers are fucking dreadful.

Splinterbee

Quote from: Yarkista on April 18, 2014, 07:00:38 AM
The only decent way to play minecraft is to start a new server with 5-10 friends, any public servers are fucking dreadful.
so true

SlimeCrusher

I used to play Minecraft alot, until i got bored, and tried multiplayer... I remember, it took me A WHOLE DAY to find a server without Hamachi, without factions, without PvP, without ANYTHING! And yet, it was crap, barely enough trees, most people just sat there, without saying anything, building alone, it was SO boring!... And then, KSP came, hours and hours of playing!... After that, i saw a video about Rimworld, you know what happened next... And that's why, i don't play Minecraft anymore, deleted it, now all i play is KSP and Rimworld

Nitishajack

I used to, it just got boring to me.

I played on a Factions/Raiding server which was fun.

Splinterbee

Quote from: SlimeCrusher on April 18, 2014, 11:27:38 PM
I used to play Minecraft alot, until i got bored, and tried multiplayer... I remember, it took me A WHOLE DAY to find a server without Hamachi, without factions, without PvP, without ANYTHING! And yet, it was crap, barely enough trees, most people just sat there, without saying anything, building alone, it was SO boring!... And then, KSP came, hours and hours of playing!... After that, i saw a video about Rimworld, you know what happened next... And that's why, i don't play Minecraft anymore, deleted it, now all i play is KSP and Rimworld
minecraft multiplayer sucks now

longbyte1

Quote from: Yarkista on April 18, 2014, 07:00:38 AM
The only decent way to play minecraft is to start a new server with 5-10 friends, any public servers are dreadful.
This.

Minecraft exploded, and it's hard to play with anyone because it's so hard to communicate in a forum with thousands of posts a day.

Plus, the age demographic has decreased dramatically, so it's not like the old times where people could just troubleshoot problems by themselves and run Java in command line. Now, there has to be idiotproof tutorials for everything on YouTube. And then there's Minecraft Realms, which (in my opinion) looks like an attempt to exploit this widespread lack of computer literacy in order to earn more money.

Sorry for the rant. But on an on-topic note, I can't really find time for neither finding enough players or playing Minecraft, so I'm just playing games like KSP and RW where less devotion is necessary.