B19 Rescued pawn wont be put into bed, but is instead on top of bed

Started by Copenhagen207, August 29, 2018, 06:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Copenhagen207

A rescued pawn cannot be put into bed but instead ends up on top of the bed.

I have tried disabling all mods and still see this behavior.

https://imgur.com/a/01V4Ant

Save file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhbhaDnbpL5vi5F7I74Ul7440776KA

5thHorseman

Ouch that's crazy. When Galena does it, she drops him on the bed. When Toni does it, she instead gets in the bed leaving Jess writing in pain.

I can't help you but to confirm that yes, it's happening to me as well so I guess it's really a bug.
Toolboxifier - Soil Clarifier
I never got how pawns in the game could have such insanely bad reactions to such mundane things.
Then I came to the forums.

chazzosky

This happened to me aswell a few days ago, I think it was a raider and I was trying to capture him but instead of putting him to bed he just transported him there. In the same colony some days later got a bugged poison ship, I don't think these bugs are related but just saying.

MisterVertigo

I had this happen to me last night. I realized I correctly had the bed set for prisoners, but I did not set it as a medical bed. So instead of putting them IN bed they just dropped them off in the room ON top of the bed.
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

Copenhagen207

In my game, the bed is set as a medical bed. There are prison beds in the next room and they all also have normal beds. The same thing happens if I disable all medical beds and tell them to rescue him again. Then he's dumped on top of his own bed.

BruvahNoah

Yeah, everything was going great and I was nearing the final few technologies i needed for the space ship when someone got hurt and when rescued would just lie on top of the bed rather than in the bed. Of course my other colonists were kind enough to clean the copious amount of blood leaking from my injured colonist but not kind enough to tuck them in and bring them medicine  ???

If someone could find out what exactly was causing this it would be very helpful. Its my first game and I want to see it though to the bitter end (and not being able to heal colonists is kinda game-breaking).

Tynan

It is a bug, we're working on it.

Currently a top priority issue.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog