[Mod] (Alpha 5D) Colonist Creation Mod v2.3c

Started by Argain, July 06, 2014, 07:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argain

Quote from: nacker1776 on July 19, 2014, 02:06:51 PM
No using Linux mint 17

Can you locate where the file is ending up and give me the directory address? Then I can tell the mod to search for the file there if the OS detected is linux.

nacker1776

Can you locate where the file is ending up and give me the directory address? Then I can tell the mod to search for the file there if the OS detected is linux.

/home/nacker/.config/unity3d/Ludeon Studios/RimWorld/CharSaves

Argain

See if this assembly fixes it for ya, nacker1776 (attached to this post)... just replace the .dll in the Assemblies folder of the mod with the one in this zip.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

nacker1776

Quote from: Argain on July 19, 2014, 02:41:57 PM
See if this assembly fixes it for ya, nacker1776 (attached to this post)... just replace the .dll in the Assemblies folder of the mod with the one in this zip.

Still not loading. sorry.

Argain

nacker1776

Argain

lol alright, I'll just install Mint 17 and get it sorted out for ya.

DorgoDorato

Is there a text list of all the traits available? Sifting through 1 at a time is sort of a nuance.

DorgoDorato

Also, the All in One modpack v1.2 doesn't seem to include any of your v1.5 updates, is there a manual way to change this?

Alcsaar

How do I use this?  I've activated it in the mods section, but when I create a new colony its the same generic start screen.  No advanced options.

Version 0.5.496

Edit* Nevermind apparently you have to actually go in game

Argain

Argain

Argain

Quote from: Encode on July 19, 2014, 08:16:12 PM
Tried v1.5c with Alpha5D(496, Windows) few hrs ago, loading saved colonists don't work for me. Also noted something strange where [Tough] trait do not give extra 50HP. Thanks for looking into this! :)

This is for Alpha 5 yet, not Alpha 5D.

Edit: Just tested with Alpha 5D and it seems to work fine... are you running Mac or Linux?

elliotmartinlew

Quote from: Argain on July 19, 2014, 04:46:08 AM
Quote from: elliotmartinlew on July 18, 2014, 11:08:40 PM
I am using a mac computer and this file path does not exist, the People are cool.col file is saved by default to,
/Users\Elliot(me)\Library\Caches\unity.Ludeon Studios.RimWorld\CharSaves\People are cool.col
Is there any way I can adjust where it imports the file from by default?

There's no way to specify the import directory at the moment, but here's possibly a quick fix for ya (attached to this post). I don't have a Mac to test this on, so let me know how it goes... just replace the .dll in the Assemblies folder with the one in this zip. If it works, then I'll update the main version of the mod with the fix for everyone else who uses Mac.

No luck, mate. Still getting the same error. I understand if this is too hard, since I seem to be the only mac user! Haha!

Argain

Quote from: elliotmartinlew on July 19, 2014, 10:53:31 PM
No luck, mate. Still getting the same error. I understand if this is too hard, since I seem to be the only mac user! Haha!

Where there's a will, there's a way ;) See if this other fix works for ya lol (attached to this post)

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]