HI~ Argain
<4> Number Translation Here </ 4>
<5> Number Translation Here </ 5>
<6> Number Translation Here </ 6>
<7> Number Translation Here </ 7>
<8> Number Translation Here </ 8>
<9> Number Translation Here </ 9>
Here is the corresponding mean?

Replace 'Number Translation Here' with whatever the Chinese version is. Anything between <something> and </something> is what I'll be reading into the game as the translation for that particular text.

Please help me to check whether what is missing?

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Argain

Quote from: xiangsu on July 31, 2014, 01:52:08 PM

Just this line: <Tuft>Tuft</Tuft>

Argain

Quote from: S1k1sk on July 31, 2014, 10:28:37 AM
- I still change body shape before I set back story and skills
- there was any error
- Blasting Charges and of course core
- Windows 8.1
- it was off

Hmm... is it something that happens every time? In other words, can the bug be duplicated?

S1k1sk

It happend every time . I try to make new world many time , it never run right
maybe u can look on that live (with team viewer)

xiangsu

Quote from: Argain on July 31, 2014, 05:25:23 PM
Quote from: xiangsu on July 31, 2014, 01:52:08 PM

Just this line: <Tuft>Tuft</Tuft>

Modification is completed, the file should be placed there to achieve Chinese?

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Jerethi50

I wonder if it would be possible to add in a button to allow people to bypass your chargen and instead use the three randomly generated colonists they picked or were given before the map generates. It may seem odd to request this "Please add a function to not use your mod" lol, But it isn't for me, its for the AIOMod, if you include such an option, it keeps me from having to maintain and update two or three or four variations of my mod package, I'm really wanting to avoid that, so adding such a feature would be a huge help :).

AnddyiRaynor

v2.1:
- Added a true/false option in the BaseMapGenerators.xml to enable the creation menu to be matched to the pawns generated in the background and not simply base templates (false by default)

Pretty sure that is what you are looking for. Well sort of.

Jerethi50

nope, I'm looking for a button that you click and you basically bypass the mod and just run the original colonist generator.

Argain

Quote from: xiangsu on August 01, 2014, 11:53:30 AM
Modification is completed, the file should be placed there to achieve Chinese?

Once I finish writing the translation code, then I'll post an update which uses the file :) Gonna try to get it done over the weekend, but no promises.

Argain

Quote from: Jerethi50 on August 01, 2014, 02:19:39 PM
I wonder if it would be possible to add in a button to allow people to bypass your chargen and instead use the three randomly generated colonists they picked or were given before the map generates. It may seem odd to request this "Please add a function to not use your mod" lol, But it isn't for me, its for the AIOMod, if you include such an option, it keeps me from having to maintain and update two or three or four variations of my mod package, I'm really wanting to avoid that, so adding such a feature would be a huge help :).

Definitely possible! I'll include that in the next update :)

Edit: Actually, since this will be so quick and easy to do (and the Translation code is gonna take a bit to integrate all over the place) I'll just whip it up real quick and post another update afterward for the Language Compatibility.

Jerethi50

Quote from: Argain on August 01, 2014, 08:42:14 PM
Quote from: Jerethi50 on August 01, 2014, 02:19:39 PM

Definitely possible! I'll include that in the next update :)

Edit: Actually, since this will be so quick and easy to do (and the Translation code is gonna take a bit to integrate all over the place) I'll just whip it up real quick and post another update afterward for the Language Compatibility.

Awesome! Thanks!

Jerethi50

I wonder, do you think you could add some sort of xml readable filter for clothing and weapon options ? for example, in this filter, i put an entry "Weapon:Turret" any weapons with Turret in its name would then not show in the weapon selection box. or "Apparel:Armor" would prevent anything with armor in the name from showing up in the clothing list. Think this would be possible ?

Argain

Quote from: Jerethi50 on August 02, 2014, 01:32:09 PM
I wonder, do you think you could add some sort of xml readable filter for clothing and weapon options ? for example, in this filter, i put an entry "Weapon:Turret" any weapons with Turret in its name would then not show in the weapon selection box. or "Apparel:Armor" would prevent anything with armor in the name from showing up in the clothing list. Think this would be possible ?

It's possible, but I need a bit more of an explanation as to what the purpose would be. I'm failing to see the point of it, since I'm already restricting anything from the lists that aren't usable by the colonists. Was there something I missed?

Edit: Nevermind, I see the Apparello update you posted. Here's the deal: I can make a quick patch to keep the hive armor, steam hull and scyther armors from being available at the start... but I'll need their -exact- names (their Labels) as they would appear in the database, otherwise it won't work.

Jerethi50

i was kind of hoping for the filtration system mainly because there are lots of things in the lists that shouldn't be, mod added turrets and emplacement weapons,  and armors and such. I suppose i could dig up the exact label names of each item, and send that to you to patch in, and do so again every time i add a new mod that adds stuff like that, I just thought that might start getting annoying for you lol.

Argain

Quote from: Jerethi50 on August 02, 2014, 06:48:55 PM
I just thought that might start getting annoying for you lol.

Hmm, good point. I'll see what I can do...