[B19] Rainbeau's Mods

Started by dburgdorf, September 15, 2018, 07:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sleeeper

Can't butcher eel/tiny fish corpses (maybe others too, didn't test).
After progress bar finishes, nothing happens and corpse remains.

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Gross driver=JobDriver_DoBill (toilIndex=13) driver.job=(DoBill (Job_1717585) A=Thing_TableButcher1041400 B=Thing_Eel1925364 C=(73, 0, 216)) lastJobGiver=RimWorld.JobGiver_Work
System.InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
at NewAlphaAnimalSubproducts.Thing_ButcherProducts_Patch.ChangeMeatAmountByAge (Verse.Thing,single,System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Verse.Thing>&) <0x0005f>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Thing.ButcherProducts_Patch2 (object,Verse.Pawn,single) <0x0008c>
at Verse.GenRecipe/<MakeRecipeProducts>c__Iterator0.MoveNext () <0x00881>
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.Thing>.AddEnumerable (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Verse.Thing>) <0x000d7>
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.Thing>..ctor (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Verse.Thing>) <0x000e5>
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList<Verse.Thing> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Verse.Thing>) <0x00070>
at Verse.AI.Toils_Recipe/<FinishRecipeAndStartStoringProduct>c__AnonStorey2.<>m__0 () <0x002d4>
at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () <0x0072f>

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.<DoRecipeWork>c__AnonStorey1:<>m__1()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch2(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Trying without AlphaAnimals mod mentioned in error log. Takes forever to load with 300 mods xD.

Edit: yeah it was AlphaAnimals mod, butchers fine without it.

dburgdorf

Quote from: Sleeeper on September 25, 2018, 12:03:40 PM
Edit: yeah it was AlphaAnimals mod, butchers fine without it.

OK, I'll make a note to look into that one and see if I can figure out what's causing the conflict and how to resolve it. Thanks for the info!
- Rainbeau Flambe (aka Darryl Burgdorf) -
Old. Short. Grumpy. Bearded. "Yeah, I'm a dorf."

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

LunaticModo6

Hi! Just here to report that Fertile Fields and EPOE seem to be in conflict. Here's the log.

Loading game from file New Arrivals6 with mods Core, HugsLib, Giddy-up! Core, Giddy-up! Caravan, JecsTools, Humanoid Alien Races 2.0, Android tiers B19, Rimsenal, Rimsenal - Enhanced Vanilla Pack, Rimsenal - Federation, Rimsenal - Feral, Rimsenal - Rimhair, Rimsenal - Security pack, Simple sidearms, RimHUD, Rimatomics, EdB Prepare Carefully, [B19] DE Surgeries, A Dog Said..., Color Coded Mood Bar, Death Rattle, [CP] Detailed Body Textures II (B19), Blueprints, Centralized Climate Control, ED-Embrasures, Hospitality, MendAndRecycle, More Planning, Camping Stuff, Pawn Rules, Pick Up And Haul, Prisoner Harvesting, Questionable Ethics, Replace Stuff, Research Tree, [KV] RimFridge - B19, Share The Load, Stack XXL, Static Quality Plus B19, [SYR] Set Up Camp, VGP Vegetable Garden, VGP_CoffeeTeaDrugs, VGP Garden Canning, VGP Garden Fabrics, VGP Garden Drinks, VGP Garden Gourmet, VGP Soylent Production, Wall Light, ED-Laser Drill, Realistic Rooms, [RF] Fertile Fields [b19], [T] MoreFloors, VGP Garden Medicine, VGP Garden Tools, Better Pawn Control, [T] ExpandedCloth, [T] MoreBedsCloth, Better Workbench Management, Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering
Verse.Log:Message(String, Boolean)
Verse.SavedGameLoaderNow:LoadGameFromSaveFileNow(String)
Verse.Root_Play:<Start>m__0()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1()

[RimHUD v1.1.0.2] Integrated with Pawn Rules
RimHUD.Mod:Log(String)
RimHUD.Integration.Union:GetModAssembly(String, String)
RimHUD.Integration.PawnRules:.cctor()
RimHUD.Interface.InspectPanePlus:DrawContent(Rect, PawnModel, Pawn)
RimHUD.Interface.InspectPanePlus:DrawContent(Rect, PawnModel, Pawn)
RimHUD.Interface.InspectPanePlus:OnGUI(Rect, IInspectPane)
RimHUD.Patch.RimWorld_InspectPaneUtility_InspectPaneOnGUI:Prefix(Rect, IInspectPane)
RimWorld.InspectPaneUtility:InspectPaneOnGUI_Patch1(Rect, IInspectPane)
RimWorld.MainTabWindow_Inspect:DoWindowContents(Rect)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

MakeThing error: Tried to make UnfinishedProsthesis from ComponentSpacer which is not a stuff. Assigning default.
Verse.ThingMaker:MakeThing(ThingDef, ThingDef)
Verse.AI.<MakeUnfinishedThingIfNeeded>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:Notify_PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:StartPath_Patch0(Object, LocalTargetInfo, PathEndMode)
Verse.AI.<GotoThing>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:TryEnterNextPathCell()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Niko driver=JobDriver_DoBill (toilIndex=13) driver.job=(DoBill (Job_1411) A=Thing_TableBionics39673 B=Thing_UnfinishedProsthesis43293 C=(110, 0, 140)) lastJobGiver=RimWorld.JobGiver_Work
System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[Thing] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate, Fallback fallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[Thing] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Toils_Recipe.CalculateDominantIngredient (Verse.AI.Job job, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 ingredients) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Toils_Recipe+<FinishRecipeAndStartStoringProduct>c__AnonStorey2.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)

Basically what it does is that it prevents me from upgrading my bionics, making the part itself and the materials to disappear.

dburgdorf

Quote from: LunaticModo6 on September 29, 2018, 04:47:29 AMHi! Just here to report that Fertile Fields and EPOE seem to be in conflict. Here's the log.

I have no idea why you think EPOE and FF are conflicting, but there's absolutely no reason why they would be, and the log snippet you posted doesn't suggest anything of the sort. Have you actually done any investigation yet to try to track down the source of your error, or are you just making wild guesses?

EDIT: My apologies; I posted first thing in the morning, before I'd even had any caffeine.  I should know better.  :) The point is, though, that there's no actual reason to think that EPOE and FF are conflicting. You should probably look elsewhere to track down the source of your trouble.

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

Canute

I think he mean that these error appear after he add FF to his modlist.
So he think the problem is at FF.

But i think more the problem is more at EPoE, i think i saw some error's related to EPoE in some logs.
Try to move EPoE at the end of the modlist so it overwrite maybe some other settings. Maybe that allready helps.

dburgdorf

Advanced Bridges has been updated:

- Reverted the label of "chest-deep moving water" back to its b18 value, "deep moving water," as the idea that even deep water in a river is only chest-deep is ridiculous.

- Deep water bridges can now be built over deep river water, and light bridges cannot. (This change will not impact any bridges that have already been built over deep river water.)

- Vanilla bridges are no longer removed by the mod, but they now behave like the mod's light bridges. They can't be built over deep river water, and support only light, not medium, construction. (But, again, this change will not impact anything already constructed on a map.)

- Watergazing spots can now be placed on any land tiles adjacent to water, rather than only on bridges or piers.

- Clarified the gazing spot "bad placement" message, replacing the reference to the "blue circle" (which doesn't actually appear until *after* the spot is successfully placed) with "mouse cursor."

- Updated the Japanese language files.

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

dburgdorf

Archipelagos has been updated:

- Added that ability to configure the "water level" on generated maps.

- Increased slightly the amount of shallow water around islands, to make the transition from land to deep water a bit less extreme.

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

dburgdorf

Pawns Are Capable! has been updated:

- "Force Do Job" behavior, which allows a pawn to be told to do a specific job even if not assigned to the relevant work type, is still the default, but can now be disabled via a new configuration option.

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

CplCuddles

Quote from: dburgdorf on September 29, 2018, 05:37:11 PM
Pawns Are Capable! has been updated:

- "Force Do Job" behavior, which allows a pawn to be told to do a specific job even if not assigned to the relevant work type, is still the default, but can now be disabled via a new configuration option.

The "Pawns Are Capable!" dropbox link is to an empty .zip

dburgdorf

Quote from: CplCuddles on September 29, 2018, 09:58:21 PMThe "Pawns Are Capable!" dropbox link is to an empty .zip

Ugh.  Fixed.  Sorry 'bout that.

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

LunaticModo6

Sorry again for dropping by. Started a new game with just Hugslib, Fertile Fields and EPOE respectively. Still got an error when upgrading a bionic part.

Initializing new game with mods Core, HugsLib, RF - Fertile Fields, ExpandedProsthetics&OrganEngineering
Verse.Game:InitNewGame()
Verse.Root_Play:<Start>m__1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1()

MakeThing error: Tried to make UnfinishedProsthesis from ComponentSpacer which is not a stuff. Assigning default.
Verse.ThingMaker:MakeThing(ThingDef, ThingDef)
Verse.AI.<MakeUnfinishedThingIfNeeded>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:StartPath(LocalTargetInfo, PathEndMode)
Verse.AI.<GotoThing>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:TryEnterNextPathCell()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Bond driver=JobDriver_DoBill (toilIndex=13) driver.job=(DoBill (Job_501) A=Thing_TableBionics37053 B=Thing_UnfinishedProsthesis37064 C=(119, 0, 109)) lastJobGiver=Verse.AI.ThinkNode_QueuedJob
System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[Thing] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate, Fallback fallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[Thing] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Toils_Recipe.CalculateDominantIngredient (Verse.AI.Job job, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 ingredients) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Toils_Recipe+<FinishRecipeAndStartStoringProduct>c__AnonStorey2.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()

Reason why I came here is EPOE doesn't do anything to FF but FF does something to EPOE. Again Sorry. :P

dburgdorf

Quote from: LunaticModo6 on October 01, 2018, 03:23:31 AMSorry again for dropping by. Started a new game with just Hugslib, Fertile Fields and EPOE respectively. Still got an error when upgrading a bionic part.

Again, this appears to be an error in EPOE which has nothing to do with "Fertile Fields." There's no reason to believe, based on what the mods do, that they'd conflict, and there's nothing in your error log to suggest that they *are* conflicting.

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

Canute

dburgdorf,
something thoughts about the bricks from Fertile field.
Is there any hidden special with the walls that i don't see beside they need 1 stone less then regular walls, but that could be adjusted at the made brick recipe.

I think it would be good to made brick's as standard building material for wall,door and maybe floors.
At last the special brick wall could be removed.
On a brick wall you can't place a blueprint from a door or vent's like you could do on regular walls.
And i think the Herringbone brick floor should need 1 brick more then standard brick/floor. The extra work isn't enough for the +1 extra beauty.

dburgdorf

Quote from: Canute on October 01, 2018, 10:12:37 AMI think it would be good to made brick's as standard building material for wall,door and maybe floors. At last the special brick wall could be removed.

But I don't *want* to remove the special graphic. Originally, bricks *were* standard materials for regular walls, but I changed that very deliberately. It was pointed out to me that there was just something wrong with brick walls with black mortar, which is what they looked like before I gave them a unique graphic image.

Quote from: Canute on October 01, 2018, 10:12:37 AMOn a brick wall you can't place a blueprint from a door or vent's like you could do on regular walls.

Really? I'll take a look. It should be easy enough to fix. (I had the same issue with custom walls from "Smooth Stone Walls" a while back.)

Quote from: Canute on October 01, 2018, 10:12:37 AMAnd i think the Herringbone brick floor should need 1 brick more then standard brick/floor. The extra work isn't enough for the +1 extra beauty.

I'll take a look at this, too.

Thanks for the input! :)

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

Canute

Something strange with FF.
I want to terraform a tile into shallow water, because i want to set a fishing spot there.
No shallow water close by, so i can't use the sand-> shallow water shortcut.
Soil->Marsch, Ok
Marsch -> Shallow water, result stony soil !!!
I tryed it a few times, it is either an problem at FF, or some undocumented feature that i can't create shallow water there.