Rabbits are for caravan driving

Started by YokoZar, November 03, 2018, 05:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razzoriel

This should be appliable only to animals that can carry items specially to avoid that abuse. It's kind of amazing that Tynan forgot to take this into account.

Scavenger

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

The Great Muffalo

Guys, it's simple. Every living thing in the caravan is attached to one another via a web of ropes. So the slowest members of the caravan are running as fast as they can while being partially dragged, and the fastest members are being held back by everyone slower than them. It truly is a brilliant system. I can picture all the bunnies running in the front, while all the muffalo and overweight colonists are being dragged in the back.
"I was chained up, only able to see shadows. They moved, they danced, they were my world. I couldn't turn my head, I couldn't face the light. But as soon as the light hit my face, I pitied those who were still looking at shapes made only of darkness."

dburgdorf

Clearly, someone on the rim found ancient copies of the "Hobbit" movies, and thought Radagast's rabbit-pulled sled had been the subject of a documentary on efficient caravaneering. ;)
- Rainbeau Flambe (aka Darryl Burgdorf) -
Old. Short. Grumpy. Bearded. "Yeah, I'm a dorf."

Buy me a Dr Pepper?