[B19] Hyena! 1.1.0

Started by Blackie, September 16, 2018, 10:54:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackie

Steam
B19 Mediafire

Adds hyena, Make you feel uncomfortable and Heck up your base with PACKS. HA!
They are living in desert, arid, and jungle biomes. can appears in temperature forest!
And Watch out their Mouth, Their mouth-grip strength is very powerful. YEET!

Striped Hyena has been added.

Auto ADS/CE Patch is removed, sorry but I don't have a time for converting it.

ADS Patch
Steam
Mediafire

B18 Version:
Here

changelogs
[B19]
1.1.0 : Striped Hyena Added. Also stats changed.
baseHungerRate [0.2 -> 0.5]
paw : Vanila [ 9->8 ]
bite : Vanila [15->13]

Syrchalis

I cannot say anything about the quality of the mod yet, but definitely something I'm missing in Rimworld. Hyenas are fascinating and fun.
For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.

System.Linq

Syrchalis

The only thing I would change is the leather type. Hyena's are actually related to cats, not dogs. Anyway, I leave it up to you though, I can change things for myself.

Wikipedia:
QuoteAlthough phylogenetically they are closer to felines and viverrids, and belong to the feliform category, hyenas are behaviourally and morphologically similar to canines in several elements of convergent evolution; both hyenas and canines are non-arboreal, cursorial hunters that catch prey with their teeth rather than claws. Both eat food quickly and may store it, and their calloused feet with large, blunt, nonretractable claws are adapted for running and making sharp turns. However, the hyenas' grooming, scent marking, defecating habits, mating and parental behaviour are consistent with the behaviour of other feliforms
You can look up other sources if you want.

I don't care about realism, I just don't like hyenas being seen as dogs =/
For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.