[Mod Request] Leadership/King/Emperor (Will donate!)

Started by Caiden, September 16, 2018, 08:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caiden

Hey folks!

I have the biggest desire for some sort of government or leadership in my colony.
The Leadership mod was wonderful but sadly has not been updated.
If someone would be willing to make something like that, I would absolutely be willing to donate for your time and effort.

Collserra

The Psychology mod provides a lot of social depth, and adds (optional) elections that present a mayor of the colony. Not exactly the same as the Leadership mod, but it might do for you.

Kirby23590

Quote from: Collserra on September 16, 2018, 10:32:32 PM
The Psychology mod provides a lot of social depth, and adds (optional) elections that present a mayor of the colony. Not exactly the same as the Leadership mod, but it might do for you.

If i remember the mayor in that mod always have to deal with the complains of your colonists or have a talk or meeting. It's a really nice addition though i haven't played the leadership mod, i do say i kind of miss it...

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Caiden

Quote from: Collserra on September 16, 2018, 10:32:32 PM

I enjoyed the Psychology mod, but I would prefer not to have the actual Psyche part of it. Funny, right?
If I could JUST have the Mayor feature it would be gold!

Thanks for the suggestion, however.

Caiden

With 1.0 out, I thought I would bump this.
Hopes are still up.
If all else fails I may even try learning to mod to make one myself.

Such an incredible itch to scratch! :)

Bolty

Yes I would like to see this mod revived, or something similar.

Re: Psychology. That mod is pretty good if you want to run your colony as a democracy, but with the Leadership mod you were able to run it as a dictatorship too. The choice allowed for better stories because you could choose to go down a criminal empire type path, or a modern society type colony.

Ruisuki

psychology is an a1 mod. I love it but the mayor aspect isnt a full blown leadership mod, and i dont think it was meant to. I dont see myself ever uninstalling it but if someone creates a psych compatible leadership mod for rimworld thatd be dope. I know jecrell creates mods for people who pay him an outright fee on his patreon and hes one of the best modders in this community.

Bolty

Actually, it looks like a user on Steam has taken over the Leadership mod and is attempting an update. It's in very early beta though, so it might have a few bugs and the user doesn't recommend playing with it just yet.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1547364949&searchtext=

Caiden

Quote from: Bolty on October 25, 2018, 10:47:32 AM
Actually, it looks like a user on Steam has taken over the Leadership mod and is attempting an update. It's in very early beta though, so it might have a few bugs and the user doesn't recommend playing with it just yet.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1547364949&searchtext=

Yay! Thank you for sharing this. I appreciate the response.