[WIP] [1.0] Alpha Animals

Started by SargBjornson, September 17, 2018, 10:29:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SargBjornson

That would be amazing :) First let me finish what A_Friend had, and then I'll contact you and we'll see what we can cook up!

Roolo

Quote from: SargBjornson on September 21, 2018, 03:54:01 AM
That would be amazing :) First let me finish what A_Friend had, and then I'll contact you and we'll see what we can cook up!

Sure, I'm looking forward to it :). It's best to send me a PM then, as I might miss your message if you place it in this thread.

SargBjornson

yay, broke my left arm today! I can still work in the mod, but typing speed is 50% (my Manipulation is 0.5). Luckily the doctor didn't mess the operation so it should heal in 2-3 weeks

bigheadzach

Make sure to take your Penoxycycline.

SargBjornson

They didn't sell it at my pharmacy, so I got some Ibuprofen :)

SargBjornson

Gallatross and Lockjaw have been added. Actually, Frostmites, Groundrunners and Ironhide Beetles have too, but I need to tweak them quite a lot before considering them done. The frostmite's ability to dig up corpses in particular is being a pain, specially with only one arm... (we need bionics)

SargBjornson

Added the Needlepost and the Nightling!

crusader2010

Is there any download link available? I'd love to play the mod with the current creatures :)
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

SargBjornson

Not yet, but I'm close to finishing it!

SargBjornson

All original creatures have been added now! Only a couple events and things need to be finished now :)

Mosser

Hey Sarg, about groundrunners, they could give random stone chunks. It would be a great help on flat maps

Mosser

Oh shit, I forgot! >_< I only checked the new ones... Then how about giving them the ability to mine? Like in the minions mod

SargBjornson

I was hoping you wouldn't suggest that since it sounds hard to do XDDDD