Does penoxycyline prevent infection after medical treatment?

Started by vzoxz0, September 17, 2018, 07:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLACK_FR

Emm... I don't understand. How is chance of 5 second stun is lethal? Also plague/malaria affect fighting capabilites too due to loss of consciousness and manipulation.
All loss of fighting power is bad, I don't understand why 5 second stun is qualitatively different.
Guide to mastery of the game - https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=46290
If you have idea how make merciless naked brutality run more challenging and fun - tell me

bbqftw

Quote from: erdrik on September 19, 2018, 10:08:59 PM
Quote from: bbqftw on September 19, 2018, 08:46:35 PM
... Is that a death due to gut worms? Or maybe you can be results oriented and say its your fault for not having them sleep off map in a caravan tile?

Or put your hospital under a mountain roof.
You don't have to build a mountain base to make use of a mountain roof, and neither should a refusal to build a mountain base exclude using the mountain roof for certain important rooms.
good point.

Shurp

Quote from: bbqftw on September 19, 2018, 08:46:35 PM
Put it this way, of my games on commitment merciless on b19

If you're playing commitment merciless, yes, the RNG is going to kill your pawns periodically.

I think Tynan should have the meteor strike event have a 0.1% chance of targeting a pawn just to make this point.
If you give an annoying colonist a parka before banishing him to the ice sheet you'll only get a -3 penalty instead of -5.

And don't forget that the pirates chasing a refugee are often better recruits than the refugee is.