Things you refuse to do in the game

Started by 5thHorseman, September 18, 2018, 02:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Namsan

I always refuse to forgive wild animals that ate my crops.
I always kill them with our bullets of justice. 8)
Hello

Generalkrunk

I'm not gonna go through all my GD plants and click cut plant on every GD blighted plant then select my grower and click "prioritize cut plant" on every single GD blighted plant.

If there's a blight the whole fucking field is gone, sorry look like you're eating meat for a while boys.

I just don't have the patience to deal with blight properly. 
Everything burns.

bbqftw

You're not the only person that has molotovd a field in response to blight.

Better than getting carpal tunnel.

Razzoriel

Fat pawns.

They're not fat, they're drawn as obese. Should be redrawn ASAP to something like this:

Dargaron

What are those..things sticking out from his torso? Those long wiggly things around the axe and the long tubes that touch the ground? WHY WOULD YOU POST SUCH A LOVECRAFTIAN NIGHTMARE?

Shurp

Yeah, what gives?  Why can I see his pants?  I'm looking at his *under* clothes, aaaiiii!!!!
If you give an annoying colonist a parka before banishing him to the ice sheet you'll only get a -3 penalty instead of -5.

And don't forget that the pirates chasing a refugee are often better recruits than the refugee is.

carewolf

I never turn away people in need, even if they are useless.

vzoxz0

I think carewolf plays on "base builder" :P

RicRider

I can think of only one thing I want to add to this great thread. I refuse to allow non compatible pawns to live in the same colony. For example I had a pawn that was in a relationship with another one and one of the other guys kept hitting on her all the time and was constantly depressive. I also refuse to banish people for reasons like that (it has to be really bad) so instead what I do in these situations is I send the pawn who is incompatible off to found another colony on a nearby tile with a different biome. I love having more than one colony and I wish the limit wasn't 5. Micromanaging 2-3 raids at once is a lot of fun and one of the things I enjoy the most about this game. With the new caravanning system being so efficient it's easy to have a 'courier' who ships goods back and forth between your colonies. I like to settle a few settlements like this and have a country with colonies of up to 10 pawns each. Lets you spread wealth around better too so the raids don't ramp up like crazy.
##Coding Scrub##