Deadzone on "Do until you have X" bills

Started by Cenon, September 20, 2018, 01:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cenon

Hello

I would like to see a deadzone -option on the "Do until you have X" bill to optimize the working routines.

I like to keep certain amounts of food, and "Do until you have X" bills with high priority on the task makes good work of it. Sadly it's a bit inefficient now, because if someone eats a dinner, My high priority cook stops all other work and runs to kitchen just to make one more dinner to fill the missing gap. For example, if i could set a low limit of X-5, that would mean that my cook would need to go fill the storages just once per day when everybody on my five person team has eaten.

thanks for reading ^_^

edit: Ok I just noticed the "your cheapest ideas" topic. My idea follows a simple logic, so I'd consider it cheap and easy to implement. Please move this to there if any mod stumbles on this.

Emulsion

That is actually already in the game, if I understand correctly what you want.

In the details section of the bill beneath "do until x" there is a checkbox for "pause when satisfied". Click it and then you can fine tune at which point they unpause the task.

Cenon

Quote from: Emulsion on September 20, 2018, 01:56:23 PM
That is actually already in the game, if I understand correctly what you want.

In the details section of the bill beneath "do until x" there is a checkbox for "pause when satisfied". Click it and then you can fine tune at which point they unpause the task.

Ah okay! I checked the details to see if such option would exist, but didn't undertand what "pause when satisfied" means. Thank you.

I guess we can move on now.

scorlew

Thanks Emulsion.  I never knew what that meant.  Very helpful.
Send lawyers, guns and money. 
                           -WZ