[1.1]Lost Forest (WIP)

Started by IGNI, September 20, 2018, 10:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nylem

Quote from: IGNI on June 07, 2019, 06:54:33 PM
@nylem

Thanks playing. Please rest assured. There is no intention to stop development at all. I only take a rest for a while. You can permanently use the latest version of v0.3.1 by downloading from this page until 6/14.
As far as the Steam side is concerned, I won't release new version until the notification system to users is completed. About Ludeon side, I'm going to update as usual because I think they will check premise of the each updates certainly on their downloading.

Thank you for the reply! Great, I can carry on playing this. My game wouldn't be the same without my Glacia's. Take a well-deserved rest and I look forward to future updates when you come back.

Nekoshi

Thank you for your work,this mod is my favorite mod in RimWorld.

Chibisuke

does anyone have a copy of 0.3.1. Didn't realise this mod was getting taken away :(

FosterKicks

can we bang them? really important.

rogelio11

how come the mod got removed. man, I hate people do that. mods gets remove without word from the mod author or person that was authorized.

nylem

Quote from: rogelio11 on June 24, 2019, 01:02:38 AM
how come the mod got removed. man, I hate people do that. mods gets remove without word from the mod author or person that was authorized.

The mod author did announce it was being removed.

Plantman

hello i love this mod, though i only have the 0.3.0 version of the mod, i was hoping that i could get the 0.3.1 version 

zmadz

aaah i wish i didn't delete all my mods now i wanna cry since i don't have this anymore :(

okjoe1

Hey love the mod! I'm sad to see that it  got taken off of steam and was  hoping that I could find the download here after I read more about it, sadly the dropbox doesn't work anymore ): , does anyone have the 3.1 version still? I really rather not have to play without this mod anymore...

Kumai0214

Could someone post a link to the post as to why the mod was removed? I'm sad to see it taken down but if I know the whole reason why it was taken down then I will understand.

EpicN3wb

So... I was a bit of a dumbo, and thought that I'd keep the mod when it stopped publishing. Obviously, this was not the case. So, I would like to ask if the mod will ever be published again.

Canute

Quote from: IGNI on June 07, 2019, 06:54:33 PM
Thanks playing. Please rest assured. There is no intention to stop development at all. I only take a rest for a while. You can permanently use the latest version of v0.3.1 by downloading from this page until 6/14.
So have patience !!

EpicN3wb

Alright. Guess I'm just a dumbo.

lefish

Wait when they said "You can permanently use the latest version of v0.3.1 by downloading from this page until 6/14" did that mean there was a local version that works 24/7 available for download until june 14 or just that v0.3.1 (and all other versions for that matter) would be functional up until june 14? also was there more info on the steam post? I cant find any way to track it down now that the mod is deleted on steam.

Canute

No that mean's you could download the latest (0.3.1) until 6/14 and use it forever.
Steam workshop would remove your local workshop version when the mod got removed.
This is one of the few bad things about the workshop update's.