[1.4] RimHUD - Add more information to the UI

Started by Jaxe, September 21, 2018, 07:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelix

Quote from: Jaxe on October 20, 2018, 08:48:57 AMYou can adjust the label or value width in the options to try align them.
this trick not work. adjustment turns 2-digits values into "..." or 1-digit values are remain clearly left-aligned

Jaxe

Quote from: Angelix on October 20, 2018, 10:47:54 AM
this trick not work. adjustment turns 2-digits values into "..." or 1-digit values are remain clearly left-aligned

Yes values are left aligned, sorry but adding in customizable alignment is going to be quite low on my list of things to do right now but I will look into adding it at a future update.

vandal

is this compatible with psychology? i notice the psych tab is gone from that mod now and idk what else it could be but this?

publicuser

Quote from: Jaxe on October 20, 2018, 08:48:57 AM
Quote from: publicuser on October 18, 2018, 05:07:03 AM
suggest to add Temperature View into the mod (colonist's individual temperature), like moody

I haven't actually tried moody, is that the current temperature of the room they are in? That could be useful I'll look to add that in.

quote from moody:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=28690.0

Temperature View
The temperature view displays more detailed information about the current outside temperature and each colonists' individual temperature bands and current temperature. The current temperature is based on the current map.

viperwasp

Does load order matter much with this mod?
•  Lian Li Lancool II MESH RGB
•  Intel Core i7-12700K Alder Lake 12-Core
•  64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600Mhz
•  WD Black SN850 2TB GEN4
•  2x WD Black 8TB
•  Windows 10 OS
•  RTX 4080 GIGABYTE Gaming OC 16GB
•  Dark Rock Pro 4 (CPU Cooler)
•  TUF Gaming Z690-Plus- WIFI D4

Canute

viperwasp,
since B18 the load order doesn't matter much anymore.
You just need to watch if 2 mods doing the same (patches) then the last one take into count.

Jaxe

Quote from: viperwasp on October 21, 2018, 10:54:32 PM
Does load order matter much with this mod?

Load order shouldn't matter too much with this mod

Jaxe

Updated to v1.2.9.2
- Fixed skills not showing for non-player colonists
- Values are now right aligned

MisterVertigo

Wow, this mod is fantastic! I love having more data visible to me easily without having to swap between as many tabs. I can see why the vanilla game is not like this though. The print can get kind of small and it's shoving a lot of info at you at once. However, for an experienced player who knows that they are looking for this is invaluable. I love QoL and UI mods like this. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

viperwasp

Also a small thing I never realized but did kind of miss from Vanilla. Is that I can see wild animal hunger etc. Vanilla removed that and I think it's useful. So please leave that in RimHud don't go vanilla. lol
•  Lian Li Lancool II MESH RGB
•  Intel Core i7-12700K Alder Lake 12-Core
•  64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600Mhz
•  WD Black SN850 2TB GEN4
•  2x WD Black 8TB
•  Windows 10 OS
•  RTX 4080 GIGABYTE Gaming OC 16GB
•  Dark Rock Pro 4 (CPU Cooler)
•  TUF Gaming Z690-Plus- WIFI D4

inevitablechoice

For some reason the option to show Needs from Dubs Bad Hygiene isnt showing up.

Jaxe

Updated to v1.2.9.3
- Added basic content presets. Currently presets are available for Dubs Bad Hygiene and RimWorld of Magic
- Can select food restrictions for guests and prisoners (Also check out my new mod Animal Food Restrictions which allows food restrictions for owned animals to be selected with RimHUD)

bigheadzach

Can we get a GitHub release for 1.2.9.3?

Jaxe

Sorry forgot to publish a release on GitHub. It's up now