[1.5] RimHUD - Add more information to the UI

Started by Jaxe, September 21, 2018, 07:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaxe

Minor update to v1.2.9.4
- Re-added Pawn Rules integration

Ashandy

Hi. Made 95% translation of your wonderful mod to Russian.
https://goo.gl/oCneHL
Thanks for your work.

Jaxe

Quote from: Ashandy on November 01, 2018, 05:55:32 PM
Hi. Made 95% translation of your wonderful mod to Russian.
https://goo.gl/oCneHL
Thanks for your work.

Hi thank you for translating this mod but as I'm still adding and renaming keys it would be hard for me to include and maintain it in my updates. (I've just done another update which added new keys and renamed some). You're more than welcome to create and upload a submod of RimHUD for other languages that just includes the new language files. When the mod eventually settles in a more final state I will be glad to include translations in the main package.

Jaxe

Updated to v1.2.9.5
- Added refresh rate limiter (default: 200ms) to counter any potential frame rate issues
- Health info line now shows correctly for food poisoning and other non-threatening conditions

Jaxe

Updated to v1.2.9.6
- Fix for health condition incorrectly displaying missing parts

Jaxe

Updated to v1.3.0
- Content customization has been added
- Both docked and floating layouts can be modified in the Content tab of the HUD settings
- Supports needs and skills added by other mods

Jaxe

Updated v1.3.1
- New preset system in place, will be able to save presets next version
- Fixed mood tooltip when multiple thoughts of the same kind

Jaxe

Updated to v1.3.2
- HUD presets can now be saved and optionally with height and width
- Other mods can now include presets by adding presets to a 'RimHUD/Presets' folder in their mod folder
- New elements: Stats and Records can be added to the HUD

y2klung

thank you for making this wonderful mod, I have an idea, is it possible to show the moving speed? it would be useful when encountering emergency

Hjkma

Quote from: y2klung on December 11, 2018, 10:16:53 AM
thank you for making this wonderful mod, I have an idea, is it possible to show the moving speed? it would be useful when encountering emergency

Yes, you can do it. Go to the Content section, add a row and select a stat category and there you will find the moving speed stat. Or look in other categories if there isn't there.

WoogieGoogie

Hey good work on the mod.
When I try to add many stats via the content options page (i.e. shooting accuracy), they are incorrect and seem to show a default value. Is there someway I have to force a refresh?

account13123

I'm fiddling with the HUD and I can't find an element or stat that will tell me whether a creature is pregnant or not. Is that possible?

E-102

I love the mod! But there appears to be no psych tab for on the RimHUD for the psychology mod. Also in dev mode there no button to change the psychology value sliders.

Jaxe

Updated to v1.4.0
- Update: Clicking on hud values and bars will toggle the appropiate tab
- Update: Content components now sorted alphabetically
- Update: Auto deactivation on error now provides more detailed information on the cause
- Fixed: Presets now properly save height, width and minimum tabs if enabled
- Fixed: Newly saved presets now showing without restart
- Fixed: Color modification of Interaction Bubbles now working
- Note: Due to new language handling, old translation submods will need updating