The Story Of Blood Clan.

Started by CoolLegion, July 17, 2018, 10:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoolLegion

This story was made in rough difficulty with the tribe start.

(Scottish Voice)Welcome Kiddies, Gather around the fire bring out your marshmallows and get ready for a story.

This is the story of juicy blood an old tribal clan that used to be a place of thriving people.
Let me paint you a picture...

A statue stood at the heart of this town a statue that was made from the finest of steels and by the finest of sculptors
and the food prepared by the finest chef in the land he could make the old dog taste like a lavish meal any day
they had a wood storage unlike any other i have seen it sat just below the centre of the town under cover in the grandest of shelves we had to be careful not to touch anything of great value as they had 8 fully trained retrievers although not the strongest of animals a crowd of them is sure to hurt who was the leader of this great town you ask? well ill tell ya
the town was lead by an old tribal warrior Max juicy blood, his aim was as deadly as a mad boomalope he could shoot an apple of your head from afar don't get to close to him though at second glance you realise that his right arm isn't what it seems in fact it was bionic a punch from that arm could send you into shock.

I only stuck around for a day or two with the caravan but a walk around the town showed the battles that occurred that depicted not only max but the whole tribe getting a piece of the action i don't think i walked past on chair that had someone in the town stabbing someone to death they were brutal.

This was until The winter came, I remember the stories every last detail...

it turns out the battle was not just a physical one but they battled everyday emotionally the raids were getting to them not one person was walking out of a raid without getting wounded and on an emotional scale killing others was leaving scars and nightmares up until one day when the raid of 5505 came that brought 7 people 2 with grenades 1 with a bolt action and the rest with assault rifles the fight held out for half a day before 3 of the raids people were killed 1 colonist was kidnapped and the rest of the tribe was downed this sad day in history marks the 100th anniversary of the fall of the blood clan and symbolises that a colony held in constant war is not as wealthy as it may appear..

May they rest in peace.

P.S Stuff you RNG <3

Skryabin

This was the first thought I had after looking at the first picture: fire. My last colony was destroyed this way. So, Kiddies, learn your lesson: build your colony from stone instead of wood!  ;)

CoolLegion

Quote from: Skryabin on July 18, 2018, 08:54:06 AM
This was the first thought I had after looking at the first picture: fire. My last colony was destroyed this way. So, Kiddies, learn your lesson: build your colony from stone instead of wood!  ;)

Thank you for picking up on the morale of story.

*continues to roast marshmallow*

the only  thing i should have added is that max died in a raid before hand and the fire started from Molotov
you can see max's grave in the wood building in top left first picture and the raccoon he killed in the grave above him, Funny thing was it was an accidental raccoon burial after max hunted and killed it. so if you read the art in order it says that it depicts max killing it while it grazes and on max's coffin it says he died at a campfire while cooking from cold.

Bolgfred

Hail to the Blood Clan!
Hail to the Clan and it's juicy leader!
May his mighty arm dig himself a decent grave...

There is no reason to feel shame. You actually almost managed to kill Buffy. No many can say that about their tribe.
"The earth has only been lent to us,
but no one has said anything about returning."
-J.R. Van Devil

CoolLegion

Quote from: Bolgfred on July 18, 2018, 10:38:37 AM
Hail to the Blood Clan!
Hail to the Clan and it's juicy leader!
May his mighty arm dig himself a decent grave...

There is no reason to feel shame. You actually almost managed to kill Buffy. No many can say that about their tribe.

Who is buffy?

*eats marshmellow*

kclace

The real lesson should be "Dream small or not at all." Great wealth leads to great misfortune.

Great story!