B18.. pawn dying of pain after luci drops threshold, bug?

Started by Bobisme, September 27, 2018, 11:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobisme

This is B18, but figured i'd still pop it up here incase the issue still occurs

I just dealt with a raid, a pawn badly injured got an infection that killed her, i reloaded my save and checked her:

she has 85% pain and an infection that is sitting at 78% ~and rising, with a 96% immunity, in 1 minute she will need rebandaging but  in the end it takes to long the pain threshold rises and (i gather) she dies from the pain

after repeated attempts i decide to use luciferium as it reduces pain

Her pain drops down to 68% she leaps out of bed proceeds to walk with no new bandage and promtly dies on the floor.. her infection is still under 80% (though it did click over to extreme)
It seemed to me that although the pain was reduced it was not actually reduced?

Is it a bug? i mean shouldn't luci have reduced the pain there for removing the chance of death?
*It was not due to blood loss, just alot of bruises n a few burns

Tynan

Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Bobisme

Sure, ..I have several more mods since my last upload:

a dog said
RBSE
more furniture
[T] more floors
wall light B18
area unlocker
hugslib
What the hack
misc training
additional joy
aannd
growable grass

The pawn in question is Skye
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lljg6n6jucw2v5l/Blaze%20InfernoD.rws?dl=0

I'm guessing the mods wont effect to much? the items just wont exist when you load without them? :)

If you need me to i can delete any furniture etc that stops the save from loading

(i loaded a previous save file to combat the death, at this point the pawn is at 100% pain, lower conciousness and, with less infection and immunity, so i can't work out what brings the death.
At extreme there is lower pain and higher conc' as other injuries had healed

One more thing, it does not state extreme illness on the right
A possible conflict with RBSE?

Kenneth

I haven't been able to reproduce this issue with your savegame, it maybe was caused by mods or is already fixed. Thanks for reporting!