We can use "reconnect" to turn on/off electrical equipments

Started by publicuser, September 28, 2018, 02:07:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

publicuser

We can use "reconnect" to turn on/off electrical equipments without colonist operation

Just need to build one power conduit (not connect to your power system) beside electrical equipments, then you can click "reconnect" button to turn your electrical equipments on/off without colonist operation

Solution: Make reconnect need colonist operation

Canute

Solution: reconnect seeks a powergrid with power in range instead just closest conduit.

5thHorseman

So long as you can see WHERE it will reconnect when the colonist gets around to doing it, and can click it multiple times to get it to reconnect to the thing you want it to, then I'm all for it requiring their interaction.

Same goes for temperature of coolers and heaters.
Toolboxifier - Soil Clarifier
I never got how pawns in the game could have such insanely bad reactions to such mundane things.
Then I came to the forums.

publicuser

Quote from: 5thHorseman on September 28, 2018, 02:22:45 AM
So long as you can see WHERE it will reconnect when the colonist gets around to doing it, and can click it multiple times to get it to reconnect to the thing you want it to, then I'm all for it requiring their interaction.

Same goes for temperature of coolers and heaters.

Temperature of coolers and heaters, we can barely understand as colonist has remote control, but reconnect power without interaction is too smart

Tynan

Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog