[MOD] (Alpha 7) Machine Gun Nests

Started by Psyckosama, July 08, 2014, 09:06:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eatKenny

for me Machine Gun Nest and Mini Gun Nest with 0,5s colddown are little overpowered, maybe just me ???

can you tell me where can i change the ROF? so i can tweak them for my own use

Psyckosama

They should still have the weapon's native cool down.

eatKenny

Quote from: Psyckosama on October 13, 2014, 12:02:59 AM
They should still have the weapon's native cool down.
oh no i mean warmup time. but i've found it in ThingDefs which is <turretBurstWarmupTicks>, and i've already nerfed them a little bit ;D

eatKenny

i'm currently working on a mod with this mod and Cannon&Turret combined for my own use, and i may would like to release it when its done. i hope you're ok with it ;) (of cause you will be be credited)

NetBlaise

Quote from: eatKenny on October 15, 2014, 01:30:03 PM
i'm currently working on a mod with this mod and Cannon&Turret combined for my own use, and i may would like to release it when its done. i hope you're ok with it ;) (of cause you will be be credited)

Whens it coming out?  Would love to use it.. a Updated version of the Cannons and Turrets would be nice

eatKenny

Quote from: NetBlaise on October 22, 2014, 04:07:50 PM
Quote from: eatKenny on October 15, 2014, 01:30:03 PM

Whens it coming out?  Would love to use it.. a Updated version of the Cannons and Turrets would be nice

here it is:

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=6895.0

Silvari

Is there any way to download this mod? I've looked through and haven't found any link for downloading it.

SpazMan777

Quote from: Silvari on November 15, 2014, 01:06:35 AM
Is there any way to download this mod? I've looked through and haven't found any link for downloading it.

The download link is small, attached to the very first post at the bottom of it.
You can only see it while logged in.

SpiritedCanine

Can't download: an "Attachment Not Found" error. Would this be something on my end?
Don't get mad at me for stupid stuff!

Kulverstukass

Keep calm and become one with Russia, da?

SpiritedCanine

Don't get mad at me for stupid stuff!

InfiniteRemnant

ZzRB

need an A8 Version ASAP this mod is great

InfiniteRemnant

Still no word on an A8 version? even an unofficial one?