[1.0.2024] Animals are not being tamed

Started by Terror, October 03, 2018, 02:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terror

This bug is not circumstantial, it happens every and any time you attempt to train or tame any animal. The handler takes food up to the animal and has three interactions to it as they would normally, however they do not finish the interaction and no message of success or failure pops up above the animal, happens the same way whether you are training or taming an animal. This has happened on multiple saves of multiple runs all unmodded with the unstable version.

DynaSchool

Yea, I came here to report the same. I had only one mod on : HeatMap, with HugsLib when I noticed it (all my animals were going "due to the lack of maintenance, loss of a skill"). I removed the mod, and still have the same problem.
No tamer is able to do a correct interaction with any animal, and they slowly loose skills.
Remark : I'm on 1.0.2045

Skullmasher

Came here to confirm that tame and training is not working on the unstable branch right now.

First post, hello everyone !

PS: Running vanilla Rimworld

kroupajz

Same problem here - no taming and training happening, and animals leaving my colony due to losing tameness.

Do we make the fix more urgent by adding more posts from other people?

quattheduck

I confirm this as well.  No "words" pop up even, telling you what % the taming succeeds, and it doesn't say "Taming Failed" or anything.

But, the Handler's xp goes up still, it seems.

gbcat