[MOD REQUEST] Door logic and locks

Started by crusader2010, October 03, 2018, 03:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crusader2010

Hello,

I'm looking for a mod that could do all of the following:
1. Allow custom locks for each door (possibly from other mods too) such that we can restrict it to
-- visitors
-- one or more colonists
-- pets (even pet mechanoids)
-- traders
-- any combination from the above (including all and none)

2. Allow setting up rules based on the pawn/pets's current job/activity. For example: pawns can open a door they are not allowed to, but only for cleaning or when hauling something from that room. Another example: a pet can enter a room but only when wanting to eat something (provided it's in the pet's allowed area also). They should also be forced to exit the room when not doing that activity anymore, regardless of the locking rules on the doors. Drafting a pawn will keep him in place, but undrafting will always force the pawn to exit the room and only then do something else.

3. Provide an option to prevent Pawns/pets/visitors/traders from getting stuck behind disallowed doors, i.e.
"
[X] Pawns can leave rooms through restricted doors (but not enter them);
         Only when [X] Drafted; [X] Undrafted;
[ ] Pets can leave rooms through restricted doors (but not enter them);
[ ] Visitors can leave rooms through restricted doors (but not enter them);
[X] Traders can leave rooms through restricted doors (but not enter them);
".

4. Timed logic for locking and/or opening doors. For example, to be able to have one door that locks up every 10 seconds or 50 days and allows only a certain pawn to open it after that point. If the pawn is dead or simply doesn't exist anymore, only the locking part should happen. Should have rules for the 4 possible "pawn" types from point 3 above.

5. Opening and locking "gate" logic for doors that are powered. For example, to be able to create an "AND" gate for two doors that, when open, will lock another door but only for certain pawns. Should have rules for the 4 possible "pawn" types from point 3 above.

I know there was a mod (I think "Lockable doors") but it was not updated to B19 nor 1.0. Also, what I'm asking for is more complex overall.

Thanks!
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack