[1.0.2047] Stool stockpile stopped working

Started by laughsofgreed, October 06, 2018, 08:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laughsofgreed

Just noticed that the stool stockpile trick is no longer working. I've got them setup next to crafting and cooking stations and my pawns have started walking to each stockpile to collect/drop off items when they used to instantly collect them from neighbouring squares.

It's only stopped working since a recent update in the past couple weeks, worked fine before. Have just started a new game and same issue.

Has this now been removed from the game?

Save file and log file attached.

[attachment deleted due to age]

mlzovozlm

great :D eventhough i also used that cheese, with it gone, there'll be less micro-ing, cheesing and stuff :p

the same cheese can be done with smelting, without stool, chunk magically appears on the smelting bench if it's in an adjacent tile, let's see if this get fixed too

Ogre

Would be nice to have the former cheese of stools transfered to tables to still have a reason for having some more furniture in the kitchen.
And having more work space in the kitchen or workshop is better in real life too...

5thHorseman

So now putting dedicated 1x1 stockpiles right next to your stoves is merely insanely fast and not ridiculously fast.

I can live with that.
Toolboxifier - Soil Clarifier
I never got how pawns in the game could have such insanely bad reactions to such mundane things.
Then I came to the forums.

Tynan

We didn't specifically target that behavior, but it's not a bug if it's gone. Closer to a bug-fix.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog