[Mod request] Better choices for corpses

Started by crusader2010, October 07, 2018, 11:56:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crusader2010

Hello,

I'm currently having issues with the Crematorium (and could be extended to stockpiles too, generally speaking) in the sense that I cannot set up a proper "ingredients" list for its bill called "Burn corpse for compost".

What I want to do is be able to select:
- human corpses, rotted or not
- animal corpses, only rotting or dessicated - so NOT fresh ones.

There is no easy/automatic way to do that currently - i.e. split corpses into fresh / rotting / dessicated + allow multiple combinations for ingredients based on their race type - human / animal / mechs.
Like I said above, this could be extended to stockpiles too, to better filter the corpse stages.

My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

raydarken

If I understand your request correctly, this can be done in vanilla using two stockpiles and the ingredient radius filter in the recipe edit screen.

Set the ingredient radius to include only your two corpse stockpiles and no other corpse stockpiles, then set up the stockpile filters as you described, one human and one animal. Boom, done. :)

Hope that helps and I can clarify if needed.

crusader2010

You are right :) For my playthrough space is a bit of an issue in the current base configuration, but I may end up doing it because it's getting annoying.

Wouldn't it be easier to configure if the ingredients were hyerarchical? (i.e. The allow rotten/fresh to be below each type, like Human corpses and Animal corpses, instead of global, for the whole production unit?)

Basically that's what I'm asking for - changed hyerarchies.
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack