[WIP] [1.2] Persistent RimWorlds

Started by FilUnderscore, October 07, 2018, 09:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FilUnderscore

0.1.4.0 has been released on GitHub and can be accessed from the Releases page. Here's a link: https://github.com/FilUnderscore/PersistentRimWorlds/releases/tag/0.1.4.0

Some real great stuff coming soon (I promise!)

Fuubi

This looks like a great mod! I have one question about it though. Can I start up a new world, build a base in dev mode, populate it, and then, when I start up a new game on the same world, have that base as an enemy? Basically, can I custom build enemy faction bases with this mod?

FilUnderscore

Quote from: Fuubi on January 26, 2021, 09:47:54 PM
This looks like a great mod! I have one question about it though. Can I start up a new world, build a base in dev mode, populate it, and then, when I start up a new game on the same world, have that base as an enemy? Basically, can I custom build enemy faction bases with this mod?

Currently there is not much interaction between colonies, however it is planned later on in the development cycle. The plan is to allow colonies to become allies/enemies with each other. So to answer your question, very soon.

Fuubi

Quote from: FilUnderscore

Currently there is not much interaction between colonies, however it is planned later on in the development cycle. The plan is to allow colonies to become allies/enemies with each other. So to answer your question, very soon.

Sounds great! I'm looking forward to it. ^^

FilUnderscore

0.1.5.0 has been released and can be downloaded from: https://github.com/FilUnderscore/PersistentRimWorlds/releases/tag/0.1.5.0

Notable changes:

• Sort colonies feature in colonies tab (by last write time, colony ID, favorite etc.)
  • Mod compatibility support with Fluffy's Relations Tab / Psychology (untested)
  • Colony abandonment on game over / colony deletion (the start for colony resettling in the future!)
  • Bug fixes

WonderHellblazer

really like on how much you have been working on this mod, i will always support this mod

InternetPerson

For some reason, the Colonies tab isn't appearing in-game, nor on the main menu. What mods could possibly conflict with this one in that way? Or is it perhaps where the mod is in the mod list? (I've tried first and last)

InternetPerson

Quote from: InternetPerson on March 13, 2021, 12:48:01 PM
For some reason, the Colonies tab isn't appearing in-game, nor on the main menu. What mods could possibly conflict with this one in that way? Or is it perhaps where the mod is in the mod list? (I've tried first and last)
I can't fucking believe it. I tried getting this mod to work again today, and I found that the button to load the persistent world is in the bottom-right corner of the main menu.

Ruisuki

davebailey

This mod is unique in its capabilities. Have you considered updating this for RimWorld 1.3?

Is there help that players can offer?