[1.0] Faction Manager (4-11-2018)

Started by TGPArcher, October 08, 2018, 06:16:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatriX

Can you update to 1.1, I would really appreciate it...One of the best mods ever :)

Jon Tash

Is there any news about this mod? Is it abandoned? Or is someone going to take it over?

Papa_Joe

For those patiently waiting for a new release, I have updated the code and recompiled for RimWorld 1.0 and 1.1 support.

I make no claims to maintenance or ownership of the code.  I only offer this as an interim.  If the original author returns, his code is his code.  I have posted a pull request and hope for the best.

Until then:  https://github.com/PapaJoesSoup/FactionManager/releases/tag/1.4b9

Any issues, please post them on my github site.  Please, do not clutter this thread.  Thanks!  Enjoy!
I am a refugee modder from another star system in another galaxy...

"...Jeb, how did you manage to get ludacris mode to work on warp with that booster engine?"

Ruisuki

cant unload a colony. whys is this?

Lex Silvas

XoXo

Lazla

Can anyone make 1.2 unofficial patch?
Or does this work without problems?
This + empire mod makes whole game into something far greater specially with royalty dlc (thou its over prized)

Canute

No 1.2 version to see and 1.0 won't work for 1.2
Maybe try out
Faction Control
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=45519.0

Ryan123220

Quote from: Canute on November 28, 2020, 03:07:36 PM
No 1.2 version to see and 1.0 won't work for 1.2
Maybe try out
Faction Control
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=45519.0

Two entirely different mods that do completely different things.

The 1.1 fix above seems to work almost completely fine in 1.2. The only issue I have seen is the harmonizers will bug out if you switch pawns around between colonies then shut down before the harmonizer buff goes away you will have a bugged mood buff, but that is fixable with character editor or just waiting for the buff to go away before shutting down if you do shift pawns around just before closing a base down.

Wiseman05

Thank you for updating this! This is perfect for my current setup with Empire + Rimwar + Faction Control. Makes the game feel completely different.

EliasRipley

Thanks to those who have been keeping this mod updated!

vandal

is it possible to have a colony be unloaded but still aging? would pair well with a colony made up of babies from children and pregnancy and their parents so they can age up without having to be useless for a while, and let you focus on a secondary colony during this without having to worry about raids and whatnot

Lazla

Quote from: vandal on August 03, 2021, 04:27:27 AM
is it possible to have a colony be unloaded but still aging? would pair well with a colony made up of babies from children and pregnancy and their parents so they can age up without having to be useless for a while, and let you focus on a secondary colony during this without having to worry about raids and whatnot

Though same thing, but you can just use Character editor to manually do that.