[1.0] Definitely More Cannons v1.6 (A bunch more turrets and Composite Alloys)

Started by Faryzal2020, October 11, 2018, 12:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How to delete this poll lol

Idk
0 (0%)
Same
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 15, 2018, 04:49:19 PM

Jan2607

Faryzal2020

Check out my mod: Definitely More Cannons

Jan2607

No, I had the 1.0 loaded, so it should be no issue with the 1.2 now.
Is there any gun that you can use for long range artillery support during combat on another map, like the Punisher railgun from Rimatomics? If not, it would be awesome to have such a big artillery.

Faryzal2020

Quote from: Jan2607 on October 18, 2018, 10:02:09 AM
Is there any gun that you can use for long range artillery support during combat on another map, like the Punisher railgun from Rimatomics? If not, it would be awesome to have such a big artillery.
I definitely will try to learn how to implement that mechanism when i had the time to mess with the C# stuff, that would be cool.

Faryzal2020

Jan2607

That would be great :)

"Research completed: 60cm Howitzer - A massive howitzer based on Karl Gerat Railway gun". In English, the German ä (Umlaut-A) is replaced by ae, so it would be written "Geraet" ;)

Faryzal2020

Quote from: Jan2607 on October 18, 2018, 10:33:27 AM
That would be great :)

"Research completed: 60cm Howitzer - A massive howitzer based on Karl Gerat Railway gun". In English, the German ä (Umlaut-A) is replaced by ae, so it would be written "Geraet" ;)
Ah yes sorry about that ;) thanks for the correction

Jan2607

Will the turrets shoot through embrasures from the mod ED-Embrasures? Because I build my unmanned 6 pounder cannon behind the embrasures and when a manhunter pack arrived, the turret didn't fire any shell.

Hm, I did place a turret outside of the embrasures, but it again did not fire. It seems that the unmanned part doesn't work for me, but I also can't man the turret (even if the graphic shows a spot where colonist would stand).

Faryzal2020

Quote from: Jan2607 on October 19, 2018, 08:43:37 PM
Will the turrets shoot through embrasures from the mod ED-Embrasures? Because I build my unmanned 6 pounder cannon behind the embrasures and when a manhunter pack arrived, the turret didn't fire any shell.

Hm, I did place a turret outside of the embrasures, but it again did not fire. It seems that the unmanned part doesn't work for me, but I also can't man the turret (even if the graphic shows a spot where colonist would stand).
Have you loaded ammunitions into it? Are you using the latest version (v1.2b)?
As for the embrasures, if the stock turrets are able to shoot through then my turrets would be able to do so either.

Jan2607

Yes, I'm using 1.2b from the workshop. The turret is loaded with 30 shells, but for some strange reason it states in a line, that it is not loaded (see screenshot).
I loaded the game now with dev mode active, and I got this error log: https://git.io/fxo8R

[attachment deleted due to age]

Faryzal2020

Quote from: Jan2607 on October 19, 2018, 09:05:23 PM
Yes, I'm using 1.2b from the workshop. The turret is loaded with 30 shells, but for some strange reason it states in a line, that it is not loaded (see screenshot).
I loaded the game now with dev mode active, and I got this error log: https://git.io/fxo8R
thanks for the report, btw please re-post this issue in here, if you dont mind. i'll look into it later today.

Faryzal2020

Update v1.2c
Fixed problem with unmanned 6Pdr cannon unable to shoot
Minor tweaks with naval gun

Faryzal2020

v1.3
Added 15cm sIG 33 Howitzer
Added BL 9.2 Inch Mk.I Howitzer
Added 12.7cm SK C/34 Naval Gun
Added 120mm TAK120 Naval Gun