[1.0] Rainbeau's Mods (Backstories, Fishing, Romance, Terraforming, and More!)

Started by dburgdorf, October 13, 2018, 02:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aidan

For Rational Romance:

I wish polyamory actually worked, due to 'improved romance behaviors' from the mod itself, this happens "I really really like you, but I' m happy with my lover, so I won't accept your attemp" also the same pawn "being in a monogamus relationship makes me sad", even more "We are both polyamorus, but if any of us gets another lover, the other will be sad for a long time, and think less of the cheater"

Aside from that, I never seen pawns trying to go for a walk as a date.

Vlad0mi3r

Quote from: Canute on January 05, 2020, 03:02:49 AM
Vlad,
just edit the defs/ResearchProjects_RFF.xml
and change the
<techLevel>Industrial</techLevel>
into
<techLevel>Medieval</techLevel>

That sounds really easy. Now I'll have to educate myself and then who knows what might happen. Do I dare to modd something?
Mods I would recommend:
Mending, Fertile Fields, Smokeleaf Industries and the Giddy Up series.

The Mod you must have:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=40545.msg403503#msg403503

Canute

I wouldn't call this modding.
You just use a simple texteditor, like Window's Notepad.
Look at the file i mention for the phrase i mention, there is only one with Industrial.
Change it and safe the file.
All done.

Lady Wolf

Ashardalon411

@rainbeau
Its me or "rainbeau's flambe" are really broken  when you match it with araknid troopers from walking problems ?
Each raid it send me, every time its the araknid plasma bombardement, the worst raid possible.
each time my colony is bled to the bones, look at the image ! to recover i must switch to peacefull almost everytime
this type of raid is thought to be rare and really deadly; more than a regular siege: it is even more not supposed to be the norm.
your storyteller can use raiders, mechanoids, all types of araknids, why every time the same type of the same mod ? its not the idea behind a random dice (linked to levels as you say)
as i have noticed, your storyteller loves raid, i mean really hard, i have often 3 to 5 raids in a row, not a problem normaly, but with the araknid plasma bombardement, its a total colony crusher.

Canaris

Brother, please upgrade at least Fertile Fields..

That mod of yours became such a integral part of the game i barely can play 1.1 without it...
Phoneposter - typos will happen.

stasiman

Canaris

Phoneposter - typos will happen.

Canute

You praise the wrong one !! Not a dead one made the mod, it was a living mod author.

RicRider

Quote from: Canute on March 09, 2020, 03:57:57 AM
You praise the wrong one !! Not a dead one made the mod, it was a living mod author.

Repent, heathen. God is watching you!
##Coding Scrub##

SpaceDorf

Quote from: RicRider on March 09, 2020, 07:55:05 AM
Repent, heathen. God is watching you!

I don't think Randy ever punished me for using RF mods .. but yeah praises to whomever made the 1.1 Version of Fertile Fields.
No other mod gave my pawns so much power over their surroundings
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

shadowstitch

Of what I've tested in 1.2:

Advanced Bridges seems to work OK.
Wild Cultivation throws a Harmony error but it still works.

Fishing 1.0 throws an error, doesn't crash, but doesn't work.
Fishing 1.1 from Gorre above seems to work.

Tribal Pawn Names causes an unrecoverable error.
Editable Backstories causes an unrecoverable error.
Archipelagos causes an unrecoverable error.
Rational Romance causes an unrecoverable error.

YMMV. RIP Rainbeau's mods.

Simstu

Hi, still using 1.0, is there a way to somehow exclude concrete and fertilizer from ,,gift list" of Hospitality's guests? I'm tired of guests carrying bags of cement instead of normal stuff...

LiteEmUp

anyone likely working on Rainbeau's mods porting to 1.2??? RF definitely has alot of must have mods needing a 1.2 port