Rescue while drafted

Started by Crow_T, October 14, 2018, 08:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow_T

Can you do this yet? While drafted be able to rescue a downed colonist, the benefit: to take a smarter route to safety, sometimes you want to avoid the threats, not walk past them ;) Being able to manually avoid baddies would be great.
(regarding dead man's apparel)
"I think, at the very least, the buff should go away for jackets so long as you're wearing the former owner's skin as a shirt."
-Condaddy20

5thHorseman

Quote from: Crow_T on October 14, 2018, 08:24:05 PM
Can you do this yet? While drafted be able to rescue a downed colonist, the benefit: to take a smarter route to safety, sometimes you want to avoid the threats, not walk past them ;) Being able to manually avoid baddies would be great.
You can, yes. You can't control the rescuer once you tell them to rescue though so it's of limited use.

Also, I continually accidentally undraft them while they're still mid-rescue and they drop the poor pawn on the ground like he's a fine meal or something.
Toolboxifier - Soil Clarifier
I never got how pawns in the game could have such insanely bad reactions to such mundane things.
Then I came to the forums.

vzoxz0

Your colonists DROP fine meals?!?!

5thHorseman

Quote from: vzoxz0 on October 15, 2018, 06:28:47 AM
Your colonists DROP fine meals?!?!
They drop anything they're holding when you draft them, be it a fine meal or otherwise.

This, along with the tendency of pawns to whip out their carried meal when undrafted means that if I ever undraft anybody by mistake and need to draft them again, they're very likely going to drop a fine meal on the ground.
Toolboxifier - Soil Clarifier
I never got how pawns in the game could have such insanely bad reactions to such mundane things.
Then I came to the forums.