Remove Turret barrel replacement in B19?

Started by boxing123, October 05, 2018, 06:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boxing123

Is it possible to remove the need to change barrels on turrets at all? I don't want it for every game but I'm trying a Zombie Land play through and any sort of turret just eats steel.

Cheers   

Kirby23590

So you need a mod that removes the turret barrel replacements for your killboxes designed for zombies, eh?

Try this patch.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Patch>

<Operation Class="PatchOperationSequence">
<success>Always</success>
<operations>

<li Class="PatchOperationSequence">
    <success>Always</success>
    <operations>
        <li Class="PatchOperationRemove">
        <xpath>Defs/ThingDef[defName = "Turret_MiniTurret" or defName = "Turret_Autocannon" or defName = "Turret_Sniper"]/comps/li[6]</xpath>
        </li>
    </operations>
</li>

</operations>
</Operation>

</Patch>

This code removes the turret barrel replacement for the Mini-Turret, Autocannon & the Sniper Turret.

If you know how to make a mod try copying this code and pasting it your mod folder that removes the turret barrel replacement mod's patch folder, if not. Well i can send you a download link for the mod.  ;)

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

boxing123

Could I trouble you for a download link for this. My understanding of modding is non-existent  :)

Also, would this automatically work for Extended Turrets Mod and More Vanilla Turrets or would something else need to be added?

Cheers

Kirby23590

Quote from: boxing123 on October 07, 2018, 04:55:15 PM
Also, would this automatically work for Extended Turrets Mod and More Vanilla Turrets or would something else need to be added?
Ummm No this only works for vanilla core turrets not the modded turrets, i will try to fix that by downloading these mods one by one...

Download link is coming soon...

Kirby23590

*BUMP*

Here you go! Unfortunely it's only for vanilla game for now...

Now in steam!

Also here's a download link for non-steam users. Click me!

boxing123

viperwasp

Hey how hard is this to update to 1.0? I have some small skill set in editing existing mods. I'm looking for a way to remove turret barrel replacement for all turrets vanilla and modded. Thanks. If I see how it's done with Vanilla by looking at this script here. I can maybe find out how to adapt it to any mod. But first I need a script/code/mod that is 1.0 before I feel comfortable messing with it etc.
•  Lian Li Lancool II MESH RGB
•  Intel Core i7-12700K Alder Lake 12-Core
•  64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600Mhz
•  WD Black SN850 2TB GEN4
•  2x WD Black 8TB
•  Windows 10 OS
•  RTX 4080 GIGABYTE Gaming OC 16GB
•  Dark Rock Pro 4 (CPU Cooler)
•  TUF Gaming Z690-Plus- WIFI D4