I need a hero!!!

Started by kooky112, October 15, 2018, 11:05:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kooky112

So it looks like Kentington is never going to come back. I really need a hero right now, his save our ship mod is one of the core mods I need for my livestream, but it's not updated to b19 like the rest of the mods I use.

Could someone take the Save Our Ship mod and update it, or show me how at this point? I'm running out of options. My friends who code won't touch it, they took one look at the save our ship mods code and noped out.

viperwasp

Is it possible to get a link to most recent version of mod etc? I can't find it. It will help others take a look to see what they can do.
•  Lian Li Lancool II MESH RGB
•  Intel Core i7-12700K Alder Lake 12-Core
•  64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600Mhz
•  WD Black SN850 2TB GEN4
•  2x WD Black 8TB
•  Windows 10 OS
•  RTX 4080 GIGABYTE Gaming OC 16GB
•  Dark Rock Pro 4 (CPU Cooler)
•  TUF Gaming Z690-Plus- WIFI D4

viperwasp

Did you find this?
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1541262111&searchtext=reloaded

If don't play on Steam. I don't you can still get this if you own a steam version. You can subscribe. Then copy it over to Ludeon Version. I don't use this mod so I don't know how well this version works. But it seems like someone took it over and is adding to it. If you don't have a Steam version at all I am willing to grab this for you. But I can't keep regrabbing it so if you have issue or want it updated you may need to get someone else to help or get a Steam copy. Hopefully they will put it up on Ludeon.
•  Lian Li Lancool II MESH RGB
•  Intel Core i7-12700K Alder Lake 12-Core
•  64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600Mhz
•  WD Black SN850 2TB GEN4
•  2x WD Black 8TB
•  Windows 10 OS
•  RTX 4080 GIGABYTE Gaming OC 16GB
•  Dark Rock Pro 4 (CPU Cooler)
•  TUF Gaming Z690-Plus- WIFI D4