[b19.2009] Missing Sound

Started by Bastian_Duhari, October 15, 2018, 01:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bastian_Duhari

Good evening,

im sry for my bad english at first. Hope i can give a good descritption about my Problem and you can help.

Last Week/Last two weeks i updatet my Hardware and Rimworld as well. Befor, i can play without any problems. Yesterday, i started my game and a new World. Havent any sound.
So i check out for some Mutestuff and find nothing. Turn my volume on max, try different settings - nothing worked. Still silent.

Today, i search again (wanna play Rimworld realy bad..) and played with my Options again. I set my Headset as normal output for sound and restart rimworld...and i get sound...i was very surprised (and a bit of angry because i havent but the volume down..) and tried to get it on my normal operation soundsystem. But then again: no sound after restart Rimworld. a bit confused i set back on headset and it works again...

I have normal sound on my Soundsystem, so it works fine.

How can i get now Rimworld to  my normal Soundsystem ore better to say: How can i fix this Bug to get sound where it should be?

Reinstall and Search for Problems at Steam tried, no resolution. Trying older version too.

My System:

Intel Core i7 7700k
MSI Z370 Gaming Pro
MSI Geforce GTX 960

Game Version 0.19.2009 (64-bit) on Steam. No Mods.

Thy for help.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Canute

Hi,
this is more a topic for support, so don't be surprised when this topic get moved.
I remember there was a similar problem awhile ago.
Do you install some special driver for your headset ?
Maybe read
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=43989.0

Bastian_Duhari

Jesus...

At first, thank you for move...im thinking im wrong but cant suggest where to put it in.

and now, i play the stupid one: I haven`t installed the Sounddrivers  ::) i did this the last 10 mins ago and what to say..it works xDD I`m sorry to do y a bit of work   ;D

I forget about it so it dont suprise me thats that the reason..

Thy for fast reply...so now i can have fun. //can be closed