[1.5] Replimat 1.5.0 (16 Mar 2024) - Distributed food replicator system

Started by sumghai, April 17, 2019, 05:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sumghai

Quote from: RibDibbington on October 28, 2022, 09:41:39 PM
There's a bug with Replimat I've had without fail since 1.3 (maybe before; I dunno). When constructing an animal feeder, upon connecting to the network it instantly dumps the entire stored contents of food into kibble, so I wind up with a stack of several hundred thousand kibble and no food for my colonists. It continues to suck down all food until it is deconstructed or switched off.

I'm not sure if this is being caused by a conflict with other mods, but I can't possibly imagine how that would be the case, anyway.
I wouldn't really call it a bug.

Try changing the storage settings/priorities of all your stockpiles, such that the Animal Feeders have the highest priority, and that no other stockpile/storage building allows kibble. If there is no other place for kibble to go, the Feeders will only replicate enough kibble to fill the bowl, then stop until the quantity falls below 25% of the stack.

sumghai

Replimat has been updated for RimWorld 1.4.3541 - see first post for download link.
Version 1.4.2 - 8 Nov 2022
---------------------
- Updated for 1.4.3541
- Added "ate replicated food" thought memory and mood debuff if a pawn with the Gourmand trait eats a replicated meal
  - Affected traits are automatically patched with an additional description regarding this new debuff
- Added check to disable Replimat tab in Architect menu if Molecular Nutrient Resequencing research is not unlocked
- Added inspector text to indicate if a meal was replicated at a Replimat Terminal
- Added compatibility for Biotech DLC
  - Fixed pawns being stuck at Replimat Terminals while trying to fetch baby food
  - Fixed non-infants being able to request baby food as a meal item
- Fixed replicated meals allowing food poisoning
- Tweaked Molecular Nutrient Resequencing position in research tree
- Updated compatibility patches and functions
  - Patched Gastronomist and Refined Palate traits from Vanilla Traits Expanded to also trigger "ate replicated food" thought memory and mood debuff
- Updated translations
  - Added Brazilian Portuguese translation

Note: All future updates will be exclusively for RimWorld 1.4 onwards. The 1.3 version is only included to help players migrate their saves.

sumghai

Replimat has been updated for RimWorld 1.4.3555 - see first post for download link.
Version 1.4.3 - 22 Nov 2022
---------------------
- Updated for 1.4.3555
- Fixed pawns not using Replimat Terminals due to renamed base game methods
- Tweaked insect meat diet precept ingredient replacement logic to cover animal products and eggs as well as raw meat

Note: All future updates will be exclusively for RimWorld 1.4 onwards. The 1.3 version is only included to help players migrate their saves.

sumghai

Replimat has been updated for RimWorld 1.4.3558 - see first post for download link.
Version 1.4.4 - 26 November 2022
---------------------
- Updated for 1.4.3558
- Added additional defensive logic to skip checking food with missing `ingestible` XML nodes

RibDibbington

Is there some way to modify (either in settings or in a separate mod) the sound radius for in-game objects? I have to move nearly a quarter of the way off the map to stop hearing both the Replimat and the MedPod, and they're extremely loud. While I find them absolutely essential to late-game play, their constant screaming makes them grating to be around and I never leave the camera in the area unless I absolutely have to, which cuts out the core of my base from usually being seen or worked with.

RibDibbington

Quote from: sumghai on October 28, 2022, 10:06:36 PM
Try changing the storage settings/priorities of all your stockpiles, such that the Animal Feeders have the highest priority, and that no other stockpile/storage building allows kibble. If there is no other place for kibble to go, the Feeders will only replicate enough kibble to fill the bowl, then stop until the quantity falls below 25% of the stack.

Hmm, nope. Still does it. Unless perhaps it's conflicting with StackXXL, which considers "25% of the stack" to be in the millions...

sumghai

Quote from: RibDibbington on November 26, 2022, 05:19:09 PM
Is there some way to modify (either in settings or in a separate mod) the sound radius for in-game objects? I have to move nearly a quarter of the way off the map to stop hearing both the Replimat and the MedPod, and they're extremely loud. While I find them absolutely essential to late-game play, their constant screaming makes them grating to be around and I never leave the camera in the area unless I absolutely have to, which cuts out the core of my base from usually being seen or worked with.
That's bizarre, because I can hardly hear the Replimat sound FX at all, even with headphones at max volume.

Quote from: RibDibbington on November 27, 2022, 06:18:48 PM
Quote from: sumghai on October 28, 2022, 10:06:36 PM

Hmm, nope. Still does it. Unless perhaps it's conflicting with StackXXL, which considers "25% of the stack" to be in the millions...
See the compatibiliy page on GitHub for details:
https://github.com/sumghai/Replimat/wiki/For-users:-Third-party-mod-compatibility#questionable-compatibility---use-with-caution

sumghai

Replimat has been updated for RimWorld 1.4.3563 - see first post for download link.
Version 1.4.5 - 9 December 2022
---------------------
- Updated for 1.4.3563
- Fixed error when animals are selected for caravans

fanatictentacle

Hi sumghai!

I really like your mod. However I encountered something that is bothering me:
I am using your mod together with dubs hygiene mod. Naturally I use the sewage processor to generate food from shit. But here lies the problem: the conversion rate seems to be wrong. The normal toilet produces 14L sewage per shit. But those 14L of sewage generate 2,5L of feedstock, which is equivalent to 6 lavish meals. This makes the use of the sewage processor like a cheat. My colonists produce more meals through shit, than they actually even eat!
I think the nutritional value of shit-water (tm) should be less than raw food. It should be like a little bonus but not able to provide for the whole colony. Maybe something like 14L sewage -> 0,2L feestock (which would be 1 shit for half a meal) at best. Realistically even lower.

btw: I am using rimworld 1.3-latest

sumghai

Quote from: fanatictentacle on February 15, 2023, 03:09:59 AMbtw: I am using rimworld 1.3-latest
I am no longer providing support for RimWorld 1.3. Please update to 1.4.

sumghai

Replimat has been updated for RimWorld 1.4.3641 - see first post for download link.
Version 1.4.6 - 18 March 2023
---------------------
- Updated for 1.4.3641
- Increased market value and equivalent colony wealth of all Replimat buildings
  - Having a Replimat system in your colony will now (by design) drastically increase raid sizes
- Increased work to build for all Replimat buildings
- Fixed Ideology DLC cannibal meme causing mood debuffs from pawns using Cadaver Reprocessors
- Disabled faction base or caravan traders from buying or selling Replimat buildings
  - Patched Hoppers to accept Fertile Fields [1.1] Raw Compost and Rotten Mush
  - Patched Hemofungus meals to be replicable by Terminals

sumghai

Replimat has been updated for RimWorld 1.4.3704 - see first post for download link.
Version 1.4.7 - 17 June 2023
---------------------
- Updated for 1.4.3704
- Fixed bug in meal ingredient generation for Ideology DLC, where pawns who have been correctly restricted to only eating precept-allowed ingredients were getting meals without the desired ingredients
  - Patched meals from Ambition of the Cosmic to be non-replicable by default, but batch-replicable via the gizmo

sumghai

Replimat has been updated for RimWorld 1.4.3704 - see first post for download link.
Version 1.4.8 - 2 September 2023
---------------------
- Updated for 1.4.3704
  - Patched meals from Glittertech Rations to be batch-replicable via the gizmo on the Terminal
  - Fixed bug in Dubs Bad Hygiene compatibility causing load errors in Linux

sumghai

Replimat has been updated for RimWorld 1.4.3901 - see first post for download link.
Version 1.4.9 - 26 Nov 2023
---------------------
- Updated for 1.4.3901
  - Hid Vanilla Nutrient Paste Expanded gizmos from Terminals (special thanks to KylianB/Kikohi of Vanilla Expanded)

sumghai

Replimat has been updated for RimWorld 1.5.4034 - see first post for download link.
Version 1.5.0 - 16 Mar 2024
---------------------
- Updated for 1.5.4034
- Tweaked Replimat building cover effectiveness and shadows
- Disallowed hoppers from recycling meals by default (can be manually re-allowed)
- Removed hopper refill threshold settings to avoid conflicts with third-party SatisfiedStorage mod
- Reduced HD texture resolution by 50%