[1.5] Spoon's Mods (ADogSaid,Rimkea,Fashionrimsta,Gourimet,HairMod etc..)

Started by witchyspoon, October 16, 2018, 10:41:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

citrusMarmelade

Hey, is it possible to have downloads links for B18 versions ? I kinda miss RIMkea since my HDD crashed

witchyspoon

Quote from: citrusMarmelade on November 08, 2018, 07:52:31 AM
Hey, is it possible to have downloads links for B18 versions ? I kinda miss RIMkea since my HDD crashed
i don't think i have B18 versions any more.

EchoOff

Quote from: citrusMarmelade on November 08, 2018, 07:52:31 AM
I still have four of Spoon's mods for B18 (A Dog Said, FashionRIMsta, RIMkea, Spoon's Hair Mod). I've uploaded them here.

I'm hoping Spoon doesn't mind.

publicuser

Simplified Chinese translation of Fashionrimsta, by master_wu. In attachment

[attachment deleted due to age]

vaindil

My animal prosthetics bench seems to have doubles of each recipe. Great mod though, thanks!

[attachment deleted due to age]

witchyspoon

Quote from: vaindil on November 17, 2018, 02:45:33 PM
My animal prosthetics bench seems to have doubles of each recipe. Great mod though, thanks!
you forgot to delete the old folder of ADS before you upated. there is a file that was removed but doesnt if you just include the new files in same folder. pls remove the mod completely (delete ads folder) and reload it. ingame, remove the old bench and build new one.

vaindil

Quote from: spoonshortage on November 17, 2018, 04:36:03 PM
you forgot to delete the old folder of ADS before you upated. there is a file that was removed but doesnt if you just include the new files in same folder. pls remove the mod completely (delete ads folder) and reload it. ingame, remove the old bench and build new one.
The version for 1.0 is the first one I've ever installed, I started playing RW with 1.0. This is how it came with the 1.0 zip file.

witchyspoon

Quote from: vaindil on November 17, 2018, 10:54:50 PM
Quote from: spoonshortage on November 17, 2018, 04:36:03 PM
The version for 1.0 is the first one I've ever installed, I started playing RW with 1.0. This is how it came with the 1.0 zip file.
they are all 1.0 i dont change the number for small changes. but you are right i packaged the last fix wrong, so pls delete folder and redownload. ingame you can deconstruct and rebuild the bench and the recipes should not be double anymore and changed to the adjusted values.

witchyspoon

ADS parts should not appear as rewards anymore (possible new game only if rewards have been generated already)
If youre using a mod that added the same functionality, it might conflict

witchyspoon

A Dog Said updated:
I had a look at what the game does with manipulation and decided to add it back to some parts (bc it is rather unfair to elephants for example bc there is no bionic nose and that is the only thing that the game deems responsible for manipulation for them)

so i added manipulation stats back to bionic legs, spine, eyes and lungs (all together 4x2.5 + 1 + 2x1 +2x1 = 15% max increase)
the game adds 25% to the manipulation of animals when they have an efficient jaw/trunk etc
so for most animals the manipulation should not exceed 140% total when all is bionic
pls report back with weird numbers etc

MrCaka

I did a translation of the mod A Dog Said into the Brazilian Portuguese

Kori

The Rimkea tables use BuildingOnTop as the altitudeLayer, which can lead to strange results with other furniture, even with some of the Rimkea chairs. Also decoration that usually can be put on a table won't work with them.
I suppose you did that for the WODEN table that has some minor clipping next to walls on the building layer sometimes, but that's not really noticeable and imo the tradeoff is not worth it.

Mosart

Are "A Dog Said... Animal Prosthetics" now works food with RBSE bionics? Previously that worked good just with EPOE which I don't use.

witchyspoon

Quote from: Mosart on March 09, 2019, 08:32:14 AM
Are "A Dog Said... Animal Prosthetics" now works food with RBSE bionics? Previously that worked good just with EPOE which I don't use.
if you mean if it works good with RBSE..then yes. it was always compatible with RBSE. or at since 2017 at least.

SergeMalbret

Balance suggestions:

In GouRIMet, I would suggest adjusting the market value of Smoked Meat from 4.0 to something like 2.5 . With the current value of 4.0, making a fine meal using Smoked Meat results in a loss of wealth of 5.5 per fine meal (5*4.0 + 5*1.1 is turned into 20.0). With an adjusted value of 2.5, the same would instead result in a slight wealth increase of 2.0, which would make more sense, while keeping Smoked Meat more valuable than normal meat.

The decreased mental break threshold is a very strong effect comparable to the desirable Optimist trait in vanilla. In Fashionrimista, the Fine Shirt currently has a -0.10 mental break threshold offset, which is almost twice as good as an optimist trait in addition to the other great effects the Fine Shirt provides. It makes sense that it would help with social and negotiation ability, but the massive effect on mental break threshold seems unwarranted.

Similarly with the Military Fatigues, I think it makes sense that it would help with shooting, but in addition to that it improves so many other things that it becomes the obvious choice without question for the vast majority of pawns. It has not only a 5% armor offset but also an incredible 0.30 StuffEffectMultiplierArmor , when the second best torso skin layer apparel only has 0.20, meaning it provides more than 50% more armor than a shirt. And in addition to that it reduces the mental break threshold by 0.05 , which is not much worse than a free optimist trait.

I would suggest keeping the shooting bonuses and the armor offset, which make sense thematically, but reducing the armor multiplier to 0.20 to bring it in line with other skin layer apparel, and removing the mental break adjustment. This would still leave the Military Fatigues very very strong, but more streamlined towards fighting instead of being a generally incredible choice that helps with pretty much everything one would want.