Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think this is helpful?

Yes
No
A bit
We should remove this now, I hate it
We should move this into the mod help area

Pangaea

Have never used any mods and always played the game vanilla, so this thread is great if I want to dip me feet into the mod world. Kinda hard to get an idea of what would be sensible to use, and the usually solid nexus doesn't appear to have all that many Rimworld mods (all the categories makes it easier to find what I may be interested in).

The two things I'm looking for really, is the mod that gets you more 'numbers' when prioritising work types. Kinda hard with just 4. The other thing: is there a mod that silences all domesticated animals, or greatly reduces their 'chatter'?

Recent game, I tamed two alpacas, and before you know it there are 12-15 of them, and they're piping up every few seconds. This was always a "must have" for Banished as well, and I would think there is one for RimWorld somewhere? Can somebody point me in the right direction?

Iwillbenicetou

Fluffy's Work tab mod gives up to 9 numbers in the work tab to work with and allows it to be expanded to prioritize each job, like butchering, cooking, etc.

I couldn't find anything on animal noise, but you might be able to find something if you use the forum search bar or the steam workshop
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Jochem285

For those having trouble adding mods (and not finding them ingame when added to the folder), I had a problem where I couldn't find mods added to the steam folders. This is because my steam folder is on a separate drive. If you have the same, make sure to add the mod files to the C: drive instead!

Ruisuki

Im using Rimpy and was fine using it up until last week when subscribing to mods on steam no longer updated rimpy and showed them under the inactive list. Anyone know why this might be? I started doing it manually using RIMPY still but im not sure how to update mods this way outside of removing them and readding them using steamCMD