[1.0] Mod Announcements Thread

Started by Haplo, October 17, 2018, 11:42:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyrce

Terrain Zone Selections
Thread
Steam
An interface-only mod which adds zone buttons for stockpiles and growing zones. These new buttons create a zone, or add to one, based on the terrain clicked.

Pyrce

Disasters: Tornado
Thread
Steam
Adds B18 tornadoes back for those that enjoyed the natual disaster. Crop-ripping, geothermal-lifting, loot-destroying winds can soon visit your quaint fishing village.

Pyrce

Sharknado
Thread
Steam
Adds Sharknados. They're a bit bitey.

jamessimo

RimMap

A tool that lets you view your Rimworld save in-browser! Will soon allow you to view all your colonists.

Use now on itch.io!

Not on steam

J.BEAR

[1.0] Cargo Pod Transport

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=46378.msg440864#msg440864

code by: AKreedz风影
art work by me: JerrBear888

A reusable transport pod that your colonists put together by combing 6 pods inside a plasteel superstructure, open up the spaces between the pods, then install hydraulic legs and shock absorbing air bags underneath. To reduce weight, alot of Plasteel are used instead of steel.
It can carry 1000kg

brunayla

Dingo

All of my actively maintained mods have been updated to RimWorld v1.0

Short summary:
Hand Me That Brick Lite lets you toggle construction-related hauling and fixes a bug in vanilla relating to 0-material buildings.
No Forced Slowdown gives you a few options relating to the "dramatic" forced x1 time speed which triggers on raids, etc.
Deep Ore Identifier shows ore names on mouseover when using the Ground Penetrating Scanner.
Less Rebuff restricts mood penalties from romance, giving them a stack limit of x1.
Grenade Fix: Rearmed gives explosives a minimum range to avoid pawns blowing up when their target is close.

Valcrafto

RimSearch

Thread
Steam

Search for items and pawns on any map.

user19990313

[1.0] RuntimeGC In-Game Cleaner

Ludeon Forums link

This mod can (safely) do some cleaning on your saves to make the game running smoothly & reduce the size of your savegame.

Steam workshop

RemingtonRyder

Sometimes Raids Go Wrong for 1.0

The mod which allows storytellers to randomly make life difficult for raiders.

See the Ludeon forums post for details and how to download.

dburgdorf

My 1.0 Mods (So Far)....

- Advanced Bridges - Allows you to build bridges out of stone or metal as well as wood, and over deep water as well as shallow.

- Archipelagos - Adds archipelago (island chain) biomes to the world map.

- Concrete - Adds concrete to the game. Changes a few existing items to require concrete, and adds concrete walls and embrasures.

- Editable Backstories and Names - Replaces the vanilla backstory and name databases with completely customizable databases stored in XML and text files.

- Etched Stone Walls - Allows pawns to "etch" smoothed stone walls so they match the look of constructed block walls.

- Fertile Fields - A full-featured terraforming mod.

- Fishing - Lets your pawns fish, catch shellfish in traps, and cook various seafood dishes.

- Packed Lunches - Turn meals into packed lunches, which your pawns will happily eat even without a table!

- Pawns Are Capable! - A mod which replaces "incapabilities" with mood debuffs and/or other penalties when pawns are required to do types of work they hate.

- Permafrost - Adds a permafrost biome to the game. Also allows lakes and rivers (in any biome) to freeze when it gets cold enough.

- Rainbeau Flambe - Storyteller - A storyteller. *Shrug*

- Rational Romance - Overhauls the game's romance system, fixing some problems and adding new options.

- Scenarios - Adds a few scenarios and some related incidents.

- Tribal Pawn Names - Overhauls the game's tribal pawn names to give them a more Native American feel.

- Tribal Raiders - Adds a new "tribal raider" faction, similar in function to vanilla pirates.

- Wild Cultivation - Allows you to find wild versions of cultivated plants and to cultivate a few plants formerly found only in the wild.
- Rainbeau Flambe (aka Darryl Burgdorf) -
Old. Short. Grumpy. Bearded. "Yeah, I'm a dorf."

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

Valcrafto

Quote from: Valcrafto on October 28, 2018, 05:57:47 PM
RimSearch

Thread
Steam

Search for items and pawns on any map.

Hello. I just updated the mod by adding a new button to select everything in the result list. Remember that you can select only 80 Objects.  ;)

TGPArcher

Have you ever wondered how do raiders manage to reach your colony unnoticed?
Well this mod fixes that by adding a chance for your colonists to spot them valuable time before they reach your colony.
But sometimes the raiders are more sneaky, to counter this new buildings have been added to the game which increase the chance to spot any raid. So draft your colonists and wait for their arrival.

This mod lets you unload("freeze") any colony so you can focus on your other colonies. Need something from that colony? No problem, load it again and play like nothing happened.
This mod is great if you have a lot of colonists and want to some of them to found a new colony, to be able to devote your full attention to that colony you can unload your other colonies and play on the new one, need help with some raid or with resources during a toxic fallout? Just load the maps you previously unloaded and send help. This way you can build a real faction.

Sandy

[1.0] Sandy's RPG Inventory
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=46728.0
This mod replaces the vanilla Gear tab with an RPG style inventory screen.

Haplo

I think I should promote my mods also 8)

--> Miscellaneous
        This is a collection of various sub-mods, which contains
        -> Robots, Androids (--> MAI)
        -> Objects (Bees, Tactical Computer, Turret Base)
        -> Training (Shooting- and Melee-Dummy)
        -> Incidents (Some new incidents)
        -> MapGeneration (New Ruins, Ruin Cities and Faction Outposts)
        -> Weapon Repairing (Repair your weapon with parts from a similiar weapon)

--> PowerSwitch
        This expands the functionality of the Vanilla Power Switch
        -> Enemy Detection
        -> Timed Switching (eg. 6h -> on / 18h -> off)
        -> Motion Detection Switching
        It also comes with a research for Hidden Conduits.

For Steam Users  ==>  My Steam Workshop.