[1.0] chickens Multiproduce

Started by chicken305, July 06, 2017, 02:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

Hi,
it don't realy made sense to multiproduce joint's and pekoe on the crafting spot.
I would move them the the drug lab.

chicken305

You can do that as well. At least in the version provided on the steam workshop.
You can produce it a little bit faster on the Drug Lab as well

Ikonic

Please add this code for Make3Component and Make5Component instead of re-inventing the ComponentAssemblyBench.  When you re-invent the bench it destroys other recipes that use it.

<recipeUsers>
     <li>ComponentAssemblyBench</li>
</recipeUsers>

chicken305

Quote from: Ikonic on July 13, 2018, 02:33:50 AM
Please add this code for Make3Component and Make5Component instead of re-inventing the ComponentAssemblyBench.  When you re-invent the bench it destroys other recipes that use it.

<recipeUsers>
     <li>ComponentAssemblyBench</li>
</recipeUsers>

Fixed, thanks

chicken305

Updated to newest Version here on the Forum

Marcus

As in B19 ingredients input in production of survival meals has been decreased to 0.3 of nutrition per ingredient - you should implement the same values respectively for your multiproduce bills. At the moment cooking of 5 and 10 survival meals takes 0.5 of nutrition per ingredient - equivalent of lavish meals. Great mod by the way, very useful.

chicken305

chicken305

New in v 1.5.6: Added Advanced Components, Chemfuel and fixed Nutritional Value of Survival Meals

Marcus

Thanks for the fix of survival meals production. Does your mod let pawns gain a crafting skill when they bulk-cut stones? If not - can you add it? Also if you could do the same for a single stone cutting.. I know it's not a vanilla feature anymore. Thanks in advance.

chicken305

Quote from: Marcus on October 13, 2018, 03:35:30 AM
Thanks for the fix of survival meals production. Does your mod let pawns gain a crafting skill when they bulk-cut stones? If not - can you add it? Also if you could do the same for a single stone cutting.. I know it's not a vanilla feature anymore. Thanks in advance.

Hi,
i do not consider stone cutting crafting. And since it is not that way in the vanilla game i will probably not make it like that in my mod.

Updated to V1.57 with some minor Typos fixed

chicken305