[1.0] More Slaves

Started by Ziehn, January 30, 2019, 02:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziehn

Tired of calling in a slaver only to find that they bring one slave?

Not only do they bring one slave but this slave is also a pessimistic pyro with a heart condition?!

Well now you have more options, i've increased trader slave count by roughly 3-5x and removed slaver stock population cap.

Download
Steam Workshop

Want more slaver shenanigans?
[1.0] Simple Slavery

Compatible with existing saves.

Should be compatible with all mods.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible if you get 10 Depressive Volatile Very Neurotic Pyros
  :P

kimp101

Good god man, when I saw you removed the cap on traders I knew i was in for a treat  ;D

capung

i use this mods both with simple slavery or only choosing one?

rawrfisher

You can use both just fine.  Least that was the case for me anyway.
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

Ziehn

Quote from: capung on May 26, 2019, 03:16:52 PM
i use this mods both with simple slavery or only choosing one?

You can use both or just one, they are independent of each other. This is just a small mod to add more slave stocks to traders.

fantasticrat

Hey Ziehn! I had originally posted this bug report as part of your other slavery mod, Simple Slavery, but I encountered it again without that mod installed, which leads me to believe it's a bug that's actually associated with More Slaves somehow.

Basically, when I purchase slaves from traders, they wander in fine - but when the game saves it's not 'deep saving' them. When it's reloaded the pawn is gone, and any items / workbenches they had reserved still have their name attached. It's not a 100% thing - it seems to only occur when the pawn is marked as a 'slave' in the social tab (which happens without SS installed). If they are not marked as a slave in the social tab, they are deep saved properly and do not disappear, even if they were purchased.

I'm not sure what's causing pawns to be marked as slaves and not as slaves - or how to reset it so they're considered normal and are saved properly. It seems to have to do with the race of the pawn? I have a gnoll who was purchased and was not marked, and he's doing fine and has survived many saves without vanishing. Only vanilla humans have ever disappeared.

Ziehn

Quote from: fantasticrat on June 02, 2019, 01:01:45 AM
Hey Ziehn! I had originally posted this bug report as part of your other slavery mod, Simple Slavery, but I encountered it again without that mod installed, which leads me to believe it's a bug that's actually associated with More Slaves somehow.

Basically, when I purchase slaves from traders, they wander in fine - but when the game saves it's not 'deep saving' them. When it's reloaded the pawn is gone, and any items / workbenches they had reserved still have their name attached. It's not a 100% thing - it seems to only occur when the pawn is marked as a 'slave' in the social tab (which happens without SS installed). If they are not marked as a slave in the social tab, they are deep saved properly and do not disappear, even if they were purchased.

I'm not sure what's causing pawns to be marked as slaves and not as slaves - or how to reset it so they're considered normal and are saved properly. It seems to have to do with the race of the pawn? I have a gnoll who was purchased and was not marked, and he's doing fine and has survived many saves without vanishing. Only vanilla humans have ever disappeared.

This mod only adds an additional stock onto traders, it does not interact with slaves in any way. It would be the same if say this mod added more wood to a traders inventory for example.

carlawg

Hi! Is there a 1.1 version?