[1.0 - 1.1] Alpha Animals - 2.08 (16/03/20)

Started by SargBjornson, October 18, 2018, 03:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beathrus

temple_wing

Would you please add support to combat extended?

lazuli42

Holy shit y'all.
I'm about to have an unlimited army of spiders.

whyareuhere

I can't seem to tame certain animals such as the pebblemit and the bouldermit. WHen I right-click them to try to tame them, it says that it's disabled in mod settings. But when I got to mod settings I can't find any setting to change what to tame! Help??

Canute

whyareuhere,
i have no issue when i try to tame a pebblemit or bouldermit. I don't get any msg.
And i don't see any option to change the taming at the mod option of AA.
Maybe some other mod you use prevent this.

asquirrel

Is there a way to control sandsquids to they fertilize the zones I'm already growing crops in?  Thanks!

whyareuhere

I uninstalled Alpha Animals and confirmed it to be uninstalled. Then when I start a game with Combat Extended 1.0 the giant snails and the sand squid show up??? Since they aren't in CE, they end up being invincible. Help???

SargBjornson

Uninstallings mods from a save ALWAYS gives some problems. Nothing can be done about that

Canute

Quote from: whyareuhere on January 23, 2019, 08:11:21 PM
I uninstalled Alpha Animals and confirmed it to be uninstalled. Then when I start a game with Combat Extended 1.0 the giant snails and the sand squid show up??? Since they aren't in CE, they end up being invincible. Help???
Could you please made this a bit detailed ?
You deactivate the Alpha Animals at the modlist ?
Then activate CE at the modlist ?
Load your old safegame or did you start a new colony ?
Could you maybe provide a logfile made with hugslib ? CTRL-F12 or the green "Share logs" button at the ingame log window.

whyareuhere

Edit: solved! I deleted the Core mod and that seems to work. Interestingly enough, I killed a giant snail before saving and it sill appears on the map without any problems. No problem butchering it too. No animals from the Alpha Animals mod have been seen yet, so I think it's been resolved.

Shadow39344

I love the mod. Just one little thing i noticed when using "A dog said" is that my tamed Blizzarisk doesn't want his heart replaced with a bionic one. There is no bill option to install it. Other bionic augments work fine.

SargBjornson

Quote from: Shadow39344 on January 30, 2019, 10:56:13 PM
I love the mod. Just one little thing i noticed when using "A dog said" is that my tamed Blizzarisk doesn't want his heart replaced with a bionic one. There is no bill option to install it. Other bionic augments work fine.

I'm asking Spoonshortage to see if he changed anything, it was working before, but all insects are refusing hearts now. Genetic Rim implants may be an alternative too

Shadow39344

It is fixed. Thanks for your help Sarg!

Kori

Is the Ranged Animal Framework still required for ranged attacks?