New Suggestions

Started by Jtstryder, October 18, 2018, 11:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jtstryder

A button, like when you draft someone, to do a "special project".  Examples are load and unload caravan.  Instead of me changing everyone work priority and even then fight with them to put down that  crop and load the animals, a button on the draft screen.  SO you draft everyone and make them walk to the load spot, then a button on that screen that says load/unload the caravan.

Being able to sort people into groups to draft.  I can set "1" to be all my snipers to place, "2" is my mortar crew.  Hate going through everyone to assign them where to go for an attack.

I still want to know why my farmers are constantly pissed off when in my fields.  You would think a guy with a 20 grow wouldn't be think a field of corn is "unsightly"? 

A transit zone that we can set as criital to low. I would like for my cooks to drop off there meals right next themselves when done and have a hauler come pick them up as a stack.  Same for hunters or animal.  No need to walk the milk all the way back.  Just kill the deer and drop it in a spot an  someone else will come get it.  Yes most of this can be done by using 15 different controls.  One zone would be nice

A way to make a zone where the whole place is allowed and I only have to remove the few places I want (dogs don't need fine meals, want me bears and elephants to go anywhere they need to feed, but stay out of the bedroom

5thHorseman

Quote from: Jtstryder on October 18, 2018, 11:02:28 PM
A way to make a zone where the whole place is allowed and I only have to remove the few places I want (dogs don't need fine meals, want me bears and elephants to go anywhere they need to feed, but stay out of the bedroom

Make a zone of the places you don't want the dogs to go, then click Invert.
Toolboxifier - Soil Clarifier
I never got how pawns in the game could have such insanely bad reactions to such mundane things.
Then I came to the forums.