So Much Sand, A Desert Adventure Ep 1

Started by mindfuldeception, October 21, 2018, 03:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mindfuldeception

https://youtu.be/czI3OvW0hBo

HI, I'm a new YouTuber and I would love for you to come visit my channel and leave feedback.

I have played Rimworld since its infancy (doesn't mean I'm good but I have plenty of fun) and I love it to bits.

Thank you for listening. Have a wonderful day.

-MindfulDeception

Nezbert

Hi, just watched your video. Liked it and would watch more. Only the ingame music seems a little bit loud to me. Maybe the video compression quality could be a tad better but I am extra picky in that regard and watch on a very big screen so I guess its fine for most people.
Also searching for wild animals before killing the cat would have been highly appreciated ;D
Thank you, keep it up, have fun  :)

mindfuldeception

Hi, thank you for watching! Yeah, I noticed the music and quality too, I am definitely going to do some tests and get those things fixed, thank you for bringing that to my attention.
I felt so bad when I did that :( I felt like I should have just planted some rice instead of potatoes! Silly me.
Again thank you, the feedback is great and I really want to improve and provide some happiness and entertainment for people. Have a great day!