With the game 1.0

Started by Stridey, October 23, 2018, 05:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stridey

I read the rewards are processed as a batch with the next big build but the game is 1.0?

When might I expect my name to be added?

bakes

I think the answer is never unfortunately. No one answers on the forums to this question and the status never changes in the creative rewards platform. Pretty disappointed.

5thHorseman

Give them a little time. They just finished a 5 year development period right before a major holiday, that many of them may not have properly celebrated for those 5 years.
Toolboxifier - Soil Clarifier
I never got how pawns in the game could have such insanely bad reactions to such mundane things.
Then I came to the forums.

Kirby23590

Yea last month was Christmas and the people who were working at Ludeon including Tynan where at home and with their families having a holiday...

There is still a glint of hope of your name appearing (including others...) in the game...

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

misterblort

Quote from: Kirby23590 on January 09, 2019, 10:09:23 PM
Yea last month was Christmas and the people who were working at Ludeon including Tynan where at home and with their families having a holiday...

There is still a glint of hope of your name appearing (including others...) in the game...

To be fair, these people paid to have their name in the game, it's not hard at all to add their names to the "name-pool" and deliver what they ordered..

Goldenpotatoes

The update on the 20th also pushed whatever approved content was waiting, so you'll probably see whatever you were waiting on if it was approved.

I'm not exactly a big fan of this method of updating since it requires them to actually update the game instead of just pulling from some online source for approved stores/names. Even more-so since games with similar DLC (Prison Architect to name one) has a system that pushes your custom stuff immediately and even a way to edit it afterwards if you want.

Kirby23590

Well in Prison architect it's done by a computer AI rather than a person checking them...

And also Prison architect is made in a different engine as well...

Also i know that people in steam in the Name-in-game DLC page are kinda unhappy about getting their name in since it's taking them for months to get it in, with mixed reviews in there...

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.