RimWorld > Creative Rewards

With the game 1.0

(1/2) > >>

Stridey:
I read the rewards are processed as a batch with the next big build but the game is 1.0?

When might I expect my name to be added?

bakes:
I think the answer is never unfortunately. No one answers on the forums to this question and the status never changes in the creative rewards platform. Pretty disappointed.

5thHorseman:
Give them a little time. They just finished a 5 year development period right before a major holiday, that many of them may not have properly celebrated for those 5 years.

Kirby23590:
Yea last month was Christmas and the people who were working at Ludeon including Tynan where at home and with their families having a holiday...

There is still a glint of hope of your name appearing (including others...) in the game...

misterblort:

--- Quote from: Kirby23590 on January 09, 2019, 10:09:23 PM ---Yea last month was Christmas and the people who were working at Ludeon including Tynan where at home and with their families having a holiday...

There is still a glint of hope of your name appearing (including others...) in the game...

--- End quote ---

To be fair, these people paid to have their name in the game, it's not hard at all to add their names to the "name-pool" and deliver what they ordered..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version