Keyboard shortcut to take you straight to chopping trees from anywhere?

Started by jpinard, October 23, 2018, 11:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jpinard

The chopping trees action, along with mining and harvesting requires you go to the architect tab first which is pretty annoying.  Is there a way around this?  Or a mod that fixes this?

XeoNovaDan

There's DE Hotkeys by Demon Einstein, though it's for Beta 19: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=43294.0

That being said, it should theoretically still work with 1.0 since B19 and 1.0 are very similar code-wise. Haven't actually tried it with 1.0 yet though.

jpinard

Quote from: XeoNovaDan on October 24, 2018, 12:27:53 AM
There's DE Hotkeys by Demon Einstein, though it's for Beta 19: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=43294.0

That being said, it should theoretically still work with 1.0 since B19 and 1.0 are very similar code-wise. Haven't actually tried it with 1.0 yet though.

AWESOME.  Thank you!!!

Canute

I use Allow tool mosttimes.
When you right click on the chop icon, you can select chop only full matue trees.
Then you can use these selector to mark all full grown tree's for choping.

cyberian

You can also use LaborManager mod to automatically mark trees for cutting when you are below a certain target wood amount

jpinard

Quote from: Canute on October 25, 2018, 04:49:01 AM
When you right click on the chop icon, you can select chop only full matue trees.

But you still have to get to the menu to use it don't you?

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: jpinard on October 26, 2018, 03:32:41 PM
Quote from: Canute on October 25, 2018, 04:49:01 AM

No keyboard shortcut, but IIRC you can start from a tree itself and get the command. So you don't need to open the 'Orders' menu.

But you still have to get to the menu to use it don't you?